No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Slams Mayweather-Ortiz Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    Merchant is a has-been, he is either too old, or he doesnt concentrate enough.

Some of his analytical comments are absurd.
    hey Looseupper****, why would you knock merchant for telling the truth?and why defend that utterly useless faeggot scumbag/cheater????man when somebody defends somebody like him that means soceity has really lost it, just when I thought I couldnt hate that black bastard more he kicks it up a notch, somebody should shoot that clown hes an embarrasment for boxing and black folks.Mrgarito has more honor pffffffffff faeggot weather is a man whom has ) to contribute to anything the sooner he s gone the better.

Comment

• Jmm hit right where it should....100% agreed!!!

.....Go JMM and knock Pacman out!!!!Jr wants to clean up boxing and he's the one that turned boxing into a WWF show. Intentional headbutts happens a lot..but punching another boxer with their hands down doesn't, with one punch maybe. but 2. I have never seen that before. But then again, that's mayweather..he always look for the easiest way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        hey Looseupper****, why would you knock merchant for telling the truth?and why defend that utterly useless faeggot scumbag/cheater????man when somebody defends somebody like him that means soceity has really lost it, just when I thought I couldnt hate that black bastard more he kicks it up a notch, somebody should shoot that clown hes an embarrasment for boxing and black folks.Mrgarito has more honor pffffffffff faeggot weather is a man whom has ) to contribute to anything the sooner he s gone the better.
        I think that Merchant is losing it, his childish "if I were 50 years younger" comment was blatantly unprofessional...... but that senile old **** still knows waaaaay more than you do about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          You are a total ****head for making that comment.

Fkn ignorant clown

Comment

• Marquez is 100% right and joe cortez sucks as soon as I heard he was the ref I was like here we go... just look at mayweather.hatton ...need I say more? Good luck in november juan and stay off the canvas and you' ll get the decision.

Comment

• Absolutely right. When it comes down to it, boxing is a sport, the sportsmen in the ring are not gladiators. They don't fight til the death. Its an unwritten rule that the sportsmen show sportsmentship.

Comment

• Cortez signaled them.... to fight? but even if that was a signal to fight, it was definitely not clear like some fanboys on here preach. It was a weak signal and thus the controversy.

Comment

• cortez was asking the timer if he gots spare adult diapers. he thought he just farted. thats why he was delayed to look at the two fighters

Comment

• u didnt pay attention to the fight cause he looked at them and said lets go and motioned them in why u think they walked to the center of the ring?the ref was not in the middle of them when mayweather gave him the two piece.ortiz just wanted out the fight thats all.dont be so biased cause u like manny

Comment

• says the top rank fighter lol. if you sign to top rank you msut be pro manny anti floyd or you will be a sparring partner

Comment

Working...
                      X