Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was time called in? He punched him during a time-out, clock wasnt rolling! Cortez SUX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post

it's gone beyond words, man. these people are a joke. floydmania rules this forum.
    . Thanks for your posts last night, man. Went down real good with my Corona's. Poor medved. So sore today and he wasn't even the one in the ring last night

Comment

Cotez ****ed up and lost control. He was so bewildered. He called them to the middle with gestures and "Let's Go", but then looks to the time keepers and asks if they're ready - as if he hasn't started time yet. Before he can even look back to the fighters, Floyd knocks Ortiz out.

Cortez should have checked with the time keepers BEFORE telling them to leave their corners.

I think he's honestly full of **** when he says that he started time. He's just trying to save face after such a monumental **** up on his part.

The face of a ref who had started time:

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        . Thanks for your posts last night, man. Went down real good with my Corona's. Poor medved. So sore today and he wasn't even the one in the ring last night
        YW, bud. haven't had so much fun on this forum since marg railed cotto.

Comment

Cortez has been incompetent one too many times. It's just ridiculous at this point. He doesn't deserve these fights anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Im pretty sure the official clock wasnt rolling, which means the punch was thrown during a time-out, which should be a DQ or a NC.

What a surprise that Joe Cortez would have his biggest staring roll yet, not only does he warn a point, but he just turns away and starts talking to the time keeper, you are supposed to send Floyd to the neutral corner and for him to stay there until you call time - in and you fight.

This fight was full of Fail.

Ortiz is just an idiot.
            Joe Cortez is either corrupt or a dumb moron who needs to be "wiped off the planet"
            Floyd proves again that he would kill his own mother for a $20 crack rock and that he can have boat loads of money but he will always be a low class hood scum and so will his kids.

Can someone check with the commision on what the rules are? Cortez NEVER motioned for time-in to be called to the Commision, once you motion for them to time-in do you tell the fighters to fight, he never told Floyd to STAND in the neutral corner, because if he did Floyd wouldnt by 3 feet away from Ortiz as he is in the corner looking away.

sad part about all this? *****'s being happy and excited, yea takes a real man to sucker punch someone twice for a "KO", good job ghetto home slice
            I'm a Floyd fan but this whole thing hasnt sat right with me since I saw the fight, and I have to be honest, I've lost a little respect for Mayweather. But, technically, I completely agree Cortez is at fault, 100%, the rules are exactly how to stated them, both fighters should have been in neutral corners, Cortez should have started the clock, THEN turned back to the fighters and told them to fight, too me it looked like he did that bit backwards and wasnt strict enough with them as to where they should be stood.

- Joe Cortez is a useless dick
            - Ortiz is a bit stupid and naive,
            - Floyd doesn't seem to have a sporting bone in his body

Fact is, Ortiz shouldnt have been allowed to be that stupid and Floyd shouldnt have been allowed to be that unsporting. Cortez's fault in my eyes.

Comment

Sadly, cortez ruined another fight. Technically, floyd didnt do anything illegal, but definitely a scumbag move. .. and ortiz is just a ******ed kid with no clue.

With a proper ref, it wouldve played out differently, and floyd wouldnt have robbed himself a great performance. Mentally floyd is in a different place, he never retaliated against judah... but with ortiz, he lost it. I really wish floyd keeped his cool & continued to school ortiz.

The passive attitude ortiz had was pathetic. Enjoy your 2.5 mil payday idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                If time was Called in then "WHY WASNT THE CLOCK MOVING?" BECAUSE OFFICIALY TIME WASNT CALLED IN, Cortez was doing it with his back to the fighters as he was talking to the time-keeper, Floyd by rules shouldve been in his corner until Cortez told time-keeper time in and then told fighters to fight.

Either Cortez was bribed or he proves yet again what a huge sack of **** he is.

It's funny how you trying to put this on Cortez now.

Comment

Sucker punch:

Floyd "James Butler" Mayweather

Comment

Cortez was paid to look away...floyd is a cheating fraud. no doubt about it now.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      Cortez was paid to look away...floyd is a cheating fraud. no doubt about it now.
                      Commission says its legal, you say he's cheating. BWaahaha. STop hatin.

Comment

Working...
                      X