Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Returns, Boxing World is Buzzing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHEAP SHOT BUT KEEP YOUR HANDS UP! - - WWE Scene

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Fight left a bad taste in my mouth i have to say on a number of levels from Vics headbutting to Mayweathers (and i dont care what anybody says) blatant cheap shot then to Ortiz seemingly not caring smiling like an oaf
    ABSOLUTELY, I don't want to say things got out of hand but it looked like wrestling when the Ref turns away due to a planned distraction, one guy gets smashed with something illegal and unexpected, the ref turns back and counts him down...Either guy had a fault in this sour ending including the ref. Victor needed to focus on the task at hand and stop trying to apologize, Floyd did the same thing to Shane.

Comment

chicken floyd launched an ambush on his unsuspecting foe...

everyone who will fight chicken floyd should not drop his guard even when sitting in his stool during breaks...

Comment

even if you keep your hands up there are still cheap shots!

Comment

Merchant is an AH, from way bk who speaks like he's still writing a newspaper...HBO needs to ditch him and Leferman....the don't contribute for the $ they get...Floyd looked good, not great but hope he keeps active...love to see him vs Khan...shut his mouth next...

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
            ABSOLUTELY, I don't want to say things got out of hand but it looked like wrestling when the Ref turns away due to a planned distraction, one guy gets smashed with something illegal and unexpected, the ref turns back and counts him down...Either guy had a fault in this sour ending including the ref. Victor needed to focus on the task at hand and stop trying to apologize, Floyd did the same thing to Shane.
            I used to watch wrestling when I was young that is excatly what it looked like . piss poor ending , he was starting to get to PBF , he should have stayed true to his name" vicious " and just fought dirty as hell all night himself . Right before he head butted him PBF had just poped in the head with an elbow . Floyd made no new fans last night just the same old thugs that support him now .

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
              I used to watch wrestling when I was young that is excatly what it looked like . piss poor ending , he was starting to get to PBF , he should have stayed true to his name" vicious " and just fought dirty as hell all night himself . Right before he head butted him PBF had just poped in the head with an elbow . Floyd made no new fans last night just the same old thugs that support him now .
              what goes around, comes around. SunTzu would have approved of this victory. All warfare is based on deception. Mayweather is a master at it.
              *****s best be prepared. Mayweather took advantage of foolishness, Ortiz camp is actually happy i think. Because the ending was a bit ambiguous he can use it as a argument to get interesting fights.

But lets be honest.. before the delahoya fight, mayweather fought baldomir and had the same kind of beef with merchant..

There is a point in the beef where mayweather is nodding to schaefer
              Maybe the same pattern is emerging and this is all staged to hype a pacman - mayweather fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
                Lets be real here, Floyd started yelling at Merchant because he didn't want to answer the next series of questions,

you know, the ones about,

Manny Pacquiao. With all of this talk of a rematch, its quite evident Floyd has never had any intention of getting in the ring with the guy who will smoke him.
                pac is already tring to line up a fight with his next foe one that fits pacs vision of what the opposition should be. a trilogy with eric morales. this fight should never happen but pacs fans will swear eric has the ability to ko martinez. LOL for once pac should have to fight some real composition.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                  not only will be floyd be labeled as a duck he will be forever remembered as a cheater. kinda like margarito
                  Ban this fool please. Stop talking out your ass.

Comment

And again Ghetto wins..

It's gettin real tired here in the good old USA when ghetto starts running the show. Every single fan of Gay is ghetto punks. For get the "sport" of boxing. This is ghetto sh iiitt. PAc will absolutely destroy this punk. that is why he is running. Never your turn your back on a black.

Comment

the ref said lets go. victor wanted to hug after HE BLATANTLY FOULED FLOYD. i guess if vicor wanted to hug the rest of the fight floyd souldnt have hit him all night. floyd did nothing wrong. THE REF SAID LETS GO. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

Comment

Working...
                      X