Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    bradley wont even fight khan only reason he would fight pac is for money
    Bradley would make Khan look amateurish in the ring.

Comment

Legit fight in my book.

Make it happen.

Pac murders Bradley. But it's a legit fight.

Good news.

Comment

GTFOOOOOOOOOOO wont even watch it, **** boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          140 has nothing to do with 147. Comparing Abregu to Berto is silly. Overrated or not Berto is still light years ahead of Abregu. Like I said Ortiz's credentials at 147 boss on Bradley & Khan has none. But while we're on the subject of previous weight classes, Prescott, nuff said.
          I don't see what makes a Berto win (where he was put on his ass twice) is more impressive than a one-sided domination of the hard-hitting Abregu. Plus, you can't make believe that their careers just one division down at 140 didn't exist. They were both in the same division just a few months ago and Tim was the undisputed #1 ranked guy while Ortiz was #7, he beats an average fighter now he's better than Bradley.

All he has on Tim is power, which is true for a ton of guys, but overall Bradley>>>>>>>>>>Ortiz. This is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            than ask him why he turned down a 50/50 spit to fight khan

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              I don't see what makes a Berto win (where he was put on his ass twice) is more impressive than a one-sided domination of the hard-hitting Abregu. Plus, you can't make believe that their careers just one division down at 140 didn't exist. They were both in the same division just a few months ago and Tim was the undisputed #1 ranked guy while Ortiz was #7, he beats an average fighter now he's better than Bradley.

All he has on Tim is power, which is true for a ton of guys, but overall Bradley>>>>>>>>>>Ortiz. This is a fact.
              Lets try this again, Ortiz is in fact a better welterweight than Bradley until proven otherwise. That my friend is a fact. Also, if we put all that emphasis on the previous weight classes, we must take into consideration what happened to Khan at the hands of Prescott, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Lets try this again, Ortiz is in fact a better welterweight than Bradley until proven otherwise. That my friend is a fact. Also, if we put all that emphasis on the previous weight classes, we must take into consideration what happened to Khan at the hands of Prescott, fact.
                Ok, so it seems that basic logic doesn't work, so let's try visual stimulus:

Ortiz-Maidana

Khan-Maidana

Ortiz-Peterson

Bradley-Peterson

But beating Berto makes him better than Tim and Amir? **** outta here. Bradley is a far superior boxer than Victor Ortiz, anyone who watches boxing with even a little scrutiny knows this. What does Victor do better than Tim besides hit harder that makes him better?

Comment

He didn't duck Khan man, Arum made him an offer and he took it.
                  how did he not duck khan?? it was blatant.

Comment

Khan is 50/50 imo.

But theres no doubt in peoples unless your biased as hell that bradley is the better boxer compared to ortiz.
                    Last edited by TheAlmighty; 09-16-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Ok, so it seems that basic logic doesn't work, so let's try visual stimulus:

Ortiz-Maidana

Khan-Maidana

Ortiz-Peterson

Bradley-Peterson

But beating Berto makes him better than Tim and Amir? **** outta here. Bradley is a far superior boxer than Victor Ortiz, anyone who watches boxing with even a little scrutiny knows this. What does Victor do better than Tim besides hit harder that makes him better?
                      Ortiz is the better welterweight until proven otherwise. I'm not as computer litterate as most, but those fights were not at 147. At 147 Victor Ortiz beat the 2nd highest ranked champion. Bradley beat a contender, Khan beat no one. Those are facts. So until proven otherwise Victor Ortiz is indeed a better welterweight than both, period. No matter how much videos you post, or how you involve 140, but if you involve 140 in a welterweight debate, then you must also involve 135 & Khans destruction in the debate. I feel that doesn't matter right now what happened then, but in your argument, you are murdering khans chances of being better, period. Ortiz is a better welterweight than both, until proven otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X