Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
    Several reliable people told me this week that if Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Tim Bradley
    Its already been stated that basically TIMMY is simply waiting in the wing to join top rank, ya'll know damn well that means Pac about to fight him....lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
      What gets me about all of this is that if this fight does happen all of the Bradley haters who said he wasn't worth a damn will do a complete 180. Cuz you know you can't have Pac fight a guy who isn't worth ****. This fight happens all of a sudden Bradley is this bad ass young champion. Yes, he totally deserves to fight Pac. Hell, he'd have beaten Khan and Ortiz had he have fought them. Cuz Pac loves challenges.

In fact this fight is probably already a ****ing done deal.
      Realistically, Bradley would beat Ortiz and Khan....

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
        Why would you critize Manny if Floyd is doing the same thing- keeping the **** inhouse? I see the same pattern also Floyd vs Khan-Ginger or Vacation

PREDICATABLE ISN'T IT!
        i dont give a frik who gets criticized they both deserve criticism if they have no intent on fighting each other. ive said it for the longest time, and ill say it again. i have seen absolutely no indication from either camp that they earnestly want this fight. all i hear is a bunch of talk. from both camps.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          How easily people forget

Tim, Amir, and Ortiz were all in the same division just a few months ago. The billy goat was #1 in the division, Amir was #2 and Ortiz was... #7

Bradley>>>>>>>>>>>>Ortiz as a fighter, this is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            so this guy blatantly ducks khan and then gets rewarded with the pac pay day...what a joke but i knew this was coming.
            He didn't duck Khan man, Arum made him an offer and he took it.

Comment

we can still see bradley/khan at 147 in the future.

Comment

Bradley hasn't earned a shot at Pacquiao. I still can't believe after smack talking Khan and then ducking him people respect this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not so fast homey. I see an awful lot of posters saying things like that. But Ortiz's credentials at welterweight boss on Bradley's & Khans, period. Which of course ties into the well used phraze on bs about different weight classes on all. Out of Bradley, Ortiz & Khan, Ortiz is a better welterweight until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    This was the plan all along. Tim decided to not fight Khan now because if he did and lost, a Pac fight wouldn't happen. Now he gets Pac and win or lose he will get a Khan fight as well. Tim did it the right way.

hes a diva and is everything thats wrong with boxing. ducking fighters using his "0" as a meal ticket for pac pay day. so do you recommend all undefeated fighters sit on the sidelines and milk their 0 for a big day "the right way"?? its a joke

Comment

it's good but it's not better then ortiz vs mayweather............

ortiz looks like a beast at welterweight. bradley looked like ****...........

Comment

Working...
                      X