No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed $25 Million For Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Manny Pacquiao's guarantees are $6-7 million.

Floyd was G'd $22.5 million for Mosley, and $25 million for Ortiz. Those are NSAC facts.

Pac's guarantees:

Cotto: $7.5 million
    Delahoya: $6.6 million
    Hatton: $7.4 million
    Mosley: $6 million

Fact.
    Not that I care, but lol at Pacquiao having to fight 4 fights to only slightly get more money than what Floyd gets in 1 fight. Still, they're both paid.

If i'm not mistaken Floyd was also guaranteed $15Mill for each of the Hatton and Marquez fights, right? I remember GBP offering him $8Mill for Mosley, and $15mill for Marquez. Floyd picked Marquez like any one else would have, then the Mosley guarantee almost tripled after the Marquez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      damn... are u that idiot or just plainn simple dumb i said x 40 cuz a dollar in the philippines is 40+ pesos.. IDIOT!!
      I apologize. I made a mistake. Since you didn't say anything about Pesos in your post, I misread your post and assumed that you were an idiot instead of the delusional, illiterate little snot that you actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Crewdawg View Post
        Like I said earlier, you are an idiot. Pac had a guranteed purse of 12mil plus upside of pay per view ahainst Hatton. He had a guranteed purse of 20mil plus upside against Mosely. He will be making the same guranteed money against Marquez plus ppv upside. I reckon math wasn't your favorite subject, spreading unfounded figures is.
        Let's make a bet:

You have posted your figures. I have posted mine.

I will take the burden of proof. Loser of the bet never posts on this forum again.

Deal?

Comment

why do so many grown ass men go into threads arguing how much other grown ass men make or don't make??jesus ****ing christ who cares??ya'll sound like a bunch of groupie ass b1tches ready to suck some ****...damn watch the ****ing fights and shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            I apologize. I made a mistake. Since you didn't say anything about Pesos in your post, I misread your post and assumed that you were an idiot instead of the delusional, illiterate little snot that you actually are.
            ok u are mistaken dont get butt hurt before calling anyone an idiot make sure u dnt look like one either

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              why do so many grown ass men go into threads arguing how much other grown ass men make or don't make??jesus ****ing christ who cares??ya'll sound like a bunch of groupie ass b1tches ready to suck some ****...damn watch the ****ing fights and shut the **** up
              If you didn't care, why did you enter the thread?

Are you the convict?

Comment

people on here laughing at what these fighters make......how much money is in your account??thats all you need to be worried about

Comment

people on here laughing at what these fighters make......how much money is in your account??thats all you need to be worried about
                  You don't care...but in this thread you remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    If you didn't care, why did you enter the thread?

Are you the convict?
                    i read it..and saw you b1tching and arguing with these other b1tches about who makes more money..floyd or manny..**** is wrong with ya'll??damn son you got issues..how ever much they make its more than your obsessed ass...if you focused this much on your own affairs maybe you'd make the damn Forbes list...stop hating 24 ****ing 7 with ya broke ass..you just as bad as these trolling ass *******s hating floyd 24/7 like he ****ed they mamma in front of their father....enjoy the ****ing fight son

Comment

Haha, nice one. We'll just enjoy the fight all togther

Comment

Working...
                      X