No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed $25 Million For Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger84 View Post
    All those fighters make at least £250k per fight!

Brock Lesner made a minimum of £500k against Randy Couture.
    I think those guys make even more than that depending on PPV numbers. In boxing the fighters make the money, unlike mma where it's the prmoter, UFC, who makes about 40 mil on big PPV's.

Manny is definitely getting burned by Arum, but I can't say he would have made more money with GBP. I believe GBP would have matched Pacquiao more aggressively, therefore, Pacquiao wouldn't be on his streak that he's on now, and would of had a few losses had he went with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Pacquiao gets $6-7 million per fight.
      Wow! You are an idiot. Keep thinking that.

Comment

W+

WoW! I heard in the 65 milli range weird! Guess was wrong! And fyi Brock makes almost a milli for each fight and Silver makes close to half a mill and yes Roach takes 10 prcnt usually! There is NO way Roger makes 250K for training that's his uncle no way he underpays his family unless he has something worked out where he pays his bills his car note and house note! That is understandable! Family and his close frnds get taken care of guarantee! That's what is dffrnt about him and other pro athletes, he takes care of his people! But yet the Floyd haters keep talkin **** about him!

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
          Actually, he DOES make more than Oscar used to make.
          True...but everytime Floyd made big money...Oscar always got a cut. If your counting Oscars Career earnings and earnings as a Promoter, I would have to say De La Hoya is still ahead of floyd money wise.

He just dosen't count his money on youtube or burn 100 dalla bills yall!

Comment

Originally posted by Crewdawg View Post
            Wow! You are an idiot. Keep thinking that.
            What were Pacquiao's fight guarantees for his last five or so fights?

GUARANTEES.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Manny Pacquiao's guarantees are $6-7 million.

Floyd was G'd $22.5 million for Mosley, and $25 million for Ortiz. Those are NSAC facts.

Pac's guarantees:

Cotto: $7.5 million
              Delahoya: $6.6 million
              Hatton: $7.4 million
              Mosley: $6 million

Fact.
              I know this hurts the midgets' feelings... but those are facts.

Comment

Skills pay bills

The highest paid MMA fighter was brock lesnar I believe 800k or maybe 1m a fight

lol andre berto made 1m like 5 fights ago and he's not even a star. Even ortiz makes 2m a fight

MMA is bum fights thats why they pay so little

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                  6-7mil x 40 is how much.. do the math dumbass
                  There is nothing worse than an idiot calling someone else a dumbass. Since you are barely literate, I may not be understanding you correctly. However, it sounds as if you are saying that Pac has made $6 to $7 million per fight for 40 fights. Only a deluded ******* would believe that. Pac made his first $1 million payday against Erik Morales and unless my math is as bad as your delusions, Pac has not fought 40 fights since the first fight against Morales.

Comment

What people dont get is this is what you gotta report to the IRS. The same IRS that floyd still owes money for from the Marquez fight.

Pac is smart, he tells them he gets a 6-7mill guaranteed payday but gets the other 15+ mill from the PPV straight cash.

There are lots of ways to get around paying income tax like GE didn't pay **** in taxes last year and you can believe that Arum knows the same tricks and hooks Pac up with that. If Floyd was smart he would get a small guarantee upfront like Pac and make most of it in PPV revenues which is off the record and he can put in a overseas account.

The IRS is getting 1/3 of Floyds money straight up and if he dont pay hes gonna end up like wesley snipes, aka federal prison

When its all said and done, Pac makes more per fight than Floyd. And dont forget about Pac's numerous sponsors around the world compared to ZERO for Floyd. Well, except for lottery soda.
                    Last edited by Check_hooks; 09-16-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Like I said earlier, you are an idiot. Pac had a guranteed purse of 12mil plus upside of pay per view ahainst Hatton. He had a guranteed purse of 20mil plus upside against Mosely. He will be making the same guranteed money against Marquez plus ppv upside. I reckon math wasn't your favorite subject, spreading unfounded figures is.

Comment

Working...
                      X