Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Guaranteed $25 Million For Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at Morales making more money than UFC main event stars.

I respect MMA and all, but economically MMA is nowhere near the "dying" sport of boxing. Cano making more money than undercard fighters make in big UFC PPVs, get altogether, added up. This kid is an unknown.

And then i'm supposed to believe boxing is dying, or that MMA is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Crewdawg View Post
      Forbes listed Pacquiao as 24th highest paid athlete in the world for 2011. Look it up! Manny was guranteed 20mil plus PPV upside for Cotto and Margarito fights. Read my other post on his gurantees. Stop stinking up this site, fool, with your rubbish!
      You are not knowledgeable at all. It is not even worth arguing with you.

Even this brief post of your contained a ridiculous statement...and you don't even know what it is.

Comment

Any one know what Canelo is making? I think he's gonna make more than Morales, since he got his split site stuff going on.

I'm pretty sure Mayweather's gonna get like 70-80% of the PPV revenue. He's gonna see nearly $50 mill at the end of the night. Damn, all in one night, I won't see that much in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I'm sorry to suggest to you that he more than likely gets a far higher share of the PPV share, possibly anything up to 70-80% of what's left over after the PPV network take their 45-50%.

I think it's 50%. Someone on here will probably know.
          If you are challenging my facts, would you care to put up some of your points as a bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Manny Pacquiao's guarantees are $6-7 million.

Floyd was G'd $22.5 million for Mosley, and $25 million for Ortiz. Those are NSAC facts.

Pac's guarantees:

Cotto: $7.5 million
            Delahoya: $6.6 million
            Hatton: $7.4 million
            Mosley: $6 million

Fact.
            Manny Pacquiao's guarantees are $6-7 million.

Floyd was G'd $22.5 million for Mosley, and $25 million for Ortiz. Those are NSAC facts.

Pac's guarantees:

Cotto: $7.5 million
            Delahoya: $6.6 million
            Hatton: $7.4 million
            Mosley: $6 million

Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              That's what I said!!!
              And neither of you have a problem with Cano getting 100k as well?

Lol, Vargas already inheriting the high standards that Floyd endures as a fighter. Cano the unknown can make 100k but Vargas can't make that much cause he's Floyd's fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Any one know what Canelo is making? I think he's gonna make more than Morales, since he got his split site stuff going on.

I'm pretty sure Mayweather's gonna get like 70-80% of the PPV revenue. He's gonna see nearly $50 mill at the end of the night. Damn, all in one night, I won't see that much in my lifetime.
                If the PPV does what it's expected to do, Mayweather will make $40+ million tomorrow night.

...as a defensive, unlikeable welterweight fighting Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Crewdawg View Post
                  Like I said earlier, you are an idiot. Pac had a guranteed purse of 12mil plus upside of pay per view ahainst Hatton. He had a guranteed purse of 20mil plus upside against Mosely. He will be making the same guranteed money against Marquez plus ppv upside. I reckon math wasn't your favorite subject, spreading unfounded figures is.
                  Where did you get your information from? It came from Bob Arum! This is the same Bob Arum who will forever be known as the man who once said, "I was lying yesterday; today I am telling the truth." This is the same Bob Arum who told the media that the Pac/Cotto fight sold 1.6 million PPVs, when it actually sold 1.2 million; this is the same Bob Arum who claimed that Pac/Margarito sold 1.5 million PPV when it actually sold 1.1 milllion. This is the same Bob Arum who said the Pac/Mosley fight sold 1.3 million PPV, but has prevented Showtime from releasing the real numbers, which will reveal that it only sold 500,000 PPVs at most. This is the same Bob Arum who refused to put Cotto in the ring with Mayweather at 140, but claimed Mayweather was dodging him at 147. This is the same Bob Arum who has come up with a different story each week for the last two monts as to why Pacquaio refuses to take the OSD tests that Mayweather requested. Gino Ros got his information directly from the credible NSAC.

I have always thought that the *******s are dumb, but I find it shocking that they are still dumb enough to believe anything that Arum says.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                    What's really funny is that Anderson Silva, GSP, Brock Lesnar make about 50K a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      You are not knowledgeable at all. It is not even worth arguing with you.

Even this brief post of your contained a ridiculous statement...and you don't even know what it is.
                      Gino Ros, you already got owned. You are definitely right, I'm done with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X