Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He may not need it in the sense he is already an ATG.

But, if he wants to enhance his legacy drastically then he really needs this fight.
    Oh no question. But he really doesn't. Like he said, he really doesn't need to. As far as I'm concerned, unless something big happens, Manny Pacquiao retired after the Cotto bout.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Yeah, "No. I'm not going to accept a 14 day cut-off. I'm in hebby training during that time."

Yeah, "I agree to 14 the day cut-off. What's the matter? I agree to ebbrything."

ENOUGH SAID!!! Goes to show you who really is the LIAR!!!
      And when did MANNY say this? B/c Fraud said this just a few days ago? I got videos if you like?

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
        I do agree that it's a BS lawsuit, but then again what lawsuits aren't BS these days. However i don't see it as a way of "ducking" I think that both are nervous to take the fight, and both sides are screwing it up. Sole blame can't be assigned to either of these guys IMO. Their teams are the most to blame.
        What about the 8 bull**** excuses ?

What about Arum being exposed for his scam " deadline " ?

USADA are corrupt. Really ?

Dude, you are a cool guy, but you have no idea what is going on.

FACT: If Pacquiao had accepted a much better deal back in 2009 than he has apparently agreed to undertake now, then we would have seen that fight already.

His 8 ridiculous excuses for refusing random blood tests, are nothing short of absurd...... and now, USADA have suddenly become corrupt?

It is plainly obvious what is happening in my opinion, where there is smoke there is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          Ortiz and Mosley will agree if Floyd ask them to take a cum test between rounds. You know why...?

Let me answer this because I know you'll give another ******ed response.

They will accept any demands from Floyd because they want to earn the biggest purse of their career. Is that hard to believe?!?!
          You do realize it would be pac biggest payday too. But by turning it into this shows you are struggling to find reason in this.

Pac your legions are dying on the internet fields of battle

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            yup that's it mr congressman need more catch weight fight and he need hide behind arum because mr congressman need easy money for ******** and prostitution..

duckqiao is the biggest two faced coward on this planet..wife cheater..gambler..blaming his loss on his shoes and a blood test..filing lawsuits...lying about fearing needles..need 2 week gap..

stfu you bad singing mofaka and get out of arums ass you coward
            I agree man, Pacquiao is a two-faced coward.

Scared of needles, what a ***wit.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              So Manny doesn't need Floyd and he won't take the test.

That's all we needed to know.
              You also need to know Floyd needs to fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                I agree man, Pacquiao is a two-faced coward.

Scared of needles, what a ***wit.
                "Manny Pacqiao, yes, your next." then "I never said that I was fighting Pacquiao next, so don't put words in my mouth." ESPN article.

Comment

Originally posted by Bong Bong View Post
                  You also need to know Floyd needs to fight Manny.
                  I think that Mayweathers legacy is more secure than Pacquiao's.

He is getting paid more money, and he is fighting better opposition.

He is fighting his third consecutive opponent that Pacquiao ducked first.

Besides, everyone is going to wonder why that fight did not happen, and when the reason why happens to involve ducking random blood tests, history will not be kind to Pacquiao.

A legacy is determined by two things, who you fought, and when you fought them. Mayweather has left more answers than questions, Pacquiao has left more questions than answers.

Mayweather should forget about pacroid, and concentrate on knocking off better opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    Ortiz and Mosley will agree if Floyd ask them to take a cum test between rounds. You know why...?

Let me answer this because I know you'll give another ******ed response.

They will accept any demands from Floyd because they want to earn the biggest purse of their career. Is that hard to believe?!?!
                    The irony of your post is quit staggering, yet I forgive you.

So in your simplistic response, you state that Mosley and Ortiz "want to earn the biggest purse of their careers". Ok I can agree with that. You may be on to something. Look at you, coming up with that all by yourself. I'm so proud of you. I don't think ANYONE thought of that. Who would have thought Mosley and Ortiz wanted a big pay day? Man..... you, are good! Really.

However, with that logic you're also stating that Pac doesn't want to earn "the biggest purse" of his career. Is this correct? Because this doesn't make any sense now does it? Care to enlighten?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Not mad. Just trying to figure out why the comparison from drugs to ***ual fertility. Interesting thought process there.
                      I got it from Floyd 24/7, he might be thinking of demanding cum test with Ortiz. Remember, he wants Ortiz inside his dungeon, naked.

Comment

Working...
                      X