Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He's right, he doesn't need it. His legacy is secure. So perhaps while he's lost the desire to enhance that legacy, his taste for money hasn't dimmed a bit. He didn't need the Mosley fight either. Or the Margarito fight. Or the Clottey fight. And this Marquez fight expired years ago.
    His legacy is secure???

Yea right by getting whooped by jmm twice then running up in weight facing 3 of floyds leftovers and fighting everyone at a catch weight after they got demolished by someone else of course...

cotto got smashed by margarito...marga by mosley..mosley by mayweather..hatton by mayweather ..de la hoya by mayweather....and all at catch weight...

the ducking fraud can fool the pacfarts but not true boxing fans..

two more catch weight fight with arum then retire like a b1tch..

that's mr congressmans plan

he deserves no credit for any fight after he got whooped by jmm

and guess what? the next fight is at catch weight too..jmm has to come in slobby to fight this cheating roid using coward

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      So you think Floyd is trying to duck Ortiz?

I see your point now. Floyd did try to duck the Wold WW Champion Shane Mosley, just like Pac did (twice). Pac just made it alittle more clear by saying Shane was "too good. Mayweather just demanded OST from Shane. Yeah, he def tried to duck him....... .
      Ortiz and Mosley will agree if Floyd ask them to take a cum test between rounds. You know why...?

Let me answer this because I know you'll give another ******ed response.

They will accept any demands from Floyd because they want to earn the biggest purse of their career. Is that hard to believe?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Ortiz and Mosley will agree if Floyd ask them to take a cum test between rounds. You know why...?

Let me answer this because I know you'll give another ******ed response.

They will accept any demands from Floyd because they want to earn the biggest purse of their career. Is that hard to believe?!?!
        No they wouldn't. It wouldn't be allowed either. It's not even possible, actually. Are you ok?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
          good for pac. no use chasing a boxer who clearly doesn't want the fight.

i hope pac stops mentioning pbf. it's a waste of saliva.

Yes, Pac needs to save his dribble because he will be interviewed later today.

Comment

No they wouldn't. It wouldn't be allowed either. It's not even possible, actually. Are you ok?
            You mad???

Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao. Are you ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              LOL like who's the one putting the roadblock on the fight.
              The probable steroid user who has made an art-form out of peddling ridiculous childish excuses. But the reason why he has been so successful is because his fanbase are mostly pig-ignorant idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                You mad???

Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao. Are you ok with that?
                Not mad. Just trying to figure out why the comparison from drugs to ***ual fertility. Interesting thought process there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  Manny does not want the fight and has never called Floyd out.
                  Manny has done every single thing possible to avoid that fight.

Just like he did with JMM until Pac knew that he was ineffective above 135.

Just like he did with Mosley until he knew that Shane was shot and could no longer pull the trigger.

Nothing has changed.

Mayweather wants to fight, and padded Pacquiao does not.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    So you think Floyd is trying to duck Ortiz?

I see your point now. Floyd did try to duck the Wold WW Champion Shane Mosley, just like Pac did (twice). Pac just made it alittle more clear by saying Shane was "too good. Mayweather just demanded OST from Shane. Yeah, he def tried to duck him....... .
                    Jeez, Mayweather is lucky that Shane never called his bluff and agreed to take that nasty test

*******s are fkn imbeciles.

Comment

He's right, he doesn't need it. His legacy is secure. So perhaps while he's lost the desire to enhance that legacy, his taste for money hasn't dimmed a bit. He didn't need the Mosley fight either. Or the Margarito fight. Or the Clottey fight. And this Marquez fight expired years ago.
                      He may not need it in the sense he is already an ATG.

But, if he wants to enhance his legacy drastically then he really needs this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X