Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****: "Floyd will fight Pac next if he takes the test"
    *****: "Pacquiao will never take the test"

As you can see these dumb *****s are just circle jerking you guys. They're scared **** for their hero. They don't want the fight. Clear as duck's quack.

;-)

Best thing is to add a separate section for Pac/Floyd threads. Let *****s circle jerk all they want in that section.

Comment

• I see floyd out there calling out pac to take test and fightevery chance he gets. But then I read pac saying he will agree finally but there may be a money issue now.

About a year agofloyd said he didn't need fight cause he was tired of waiting for pac to say ok to testing. And many *******s sayd he was afraid and running for his life. Then pac says he doesnt need it after floyd calling him out. But instead of saying he's scared or running like so many said about floyd they saying he's tired of floyd running or he doesnt need it or legacy secure or floyd is a pu55y. He's got nothing to hide and tje testing is a way to duck.

Last I thought about it you don't ask for better testing to duck a fight, you make up excuses, many of them, why you can't take test to duck a fight. But *******s won't see it that way since thieridol is the only one who would say no to testing in boxing.

Not a ***** or *******. I am unbiased but I can see what you blind *******s can't. Your boy is ducking for some reason and he has many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        *****: "Floyd will fight Pac next if he takes the test"
        *****: "Pacquiao will never take the test"

As you can see these dumb *****s are just circle jerking you guys. They're scared **** for their hero. They don't want the fight. Clear as duck's quack.

;-)

Best thing is to add a separate section for Pac/Floyd threads. Let *****s circle jerk all they want in that section.

The irony of your post is staggering when this thread is about Pac commenting on "not really needing Mayweather".

How you use the term "they're scared" is at the very least laughable because again this thread is about Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Not a ***** or *******. I am unbiased but I can see what you blind *******s can't. Your boy is ducking for some reason and he has many.
          you're a ***** bro. *****land is a land of IQ, logic and common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            "IF"?

Wait, so Floyd's not ****** now?

As far as i'm concerned, the logic in here is that OST is now considered "ducking".

So, Floyd is/was in fact ducking Ortiz and Mosley by asking for OST...

You can't have it both ways dear sir.
            I would rather remain silent and let people doubt me as a fool, rather than open my mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              ^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO

Do yourself a favor come out of your hole then go to the nearest freeway in your area and stand in the middle of an incoming traffic. Actually, you’ll be doing the civilized world a favor by doing so.

***in moron is putting Pacquiao at the same level as Floyd's tune up fights. Of course, Mosley and Ortiz will do everything what Floyd's tell them to do. Both of them want to earn the biggest purse of their career.

***IN IDIOT
              You fanboi clown, what a moron.

BLOOD TESTS ARE COMPLETELY HARMLESS !!

You make it sound like Pac would be getting neutered

You are the exact non-boxing, flag-waving, ****head, mentioned below.....

You fkn idiot

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              *******s are fkn idiots.

Manny killed the biggest fight in boxing history and walked away from the table by refusing to undertake random blood tests without a 24-day cutoff.

He then gave a grand total of 8 different ridiculous excuses to justify why.

HIGHLY FKN SU****IOUS !!

And yet not one pacfan has called him on it.

Those excuses..... are completely absurd, some are simply laughable.

Why would you need 8 ridiculous excuses ?

Because, you did not have 1 genuine excuse, thats why

*******s have lower standards than a $5 whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                ive waited ages for this to come along.
                no manny doesnt need floyd, not at all.
                floyd does not need manny.
                boxing needs this fight and if manny wishes to prove his "ability" IS natural and secure an unquestionable status as THE best.....then its test time with or without the floyd fight because mud sticks!
                yes, its unfair to make such an accusation but, really? a 106Ib fighter jumping up to bash up 154Ib tough guys?
                even without the public mention of drugs i think we all would be thinking, how is this geezer doing this? wiping the floor with the top guys at their respective weights and putting serious hurt on them and laughing (literally) at their punches (as in cotto fight)????
                floyd in my view has ther right to ask a drug test of any fighter, in fact...so does any other! why?
                because this sports ruling bodies need to move with the times.
                example: if the great ****m richardson had not noticed the tampered hand wraps, what then? who would have? the ref? a silly little thing like that has very serious consequences.
                one example springs immediately to mind..luis resto and panama lewis.
                we will keep that short incase there is anyone from the collins family reading.
                in this modern day of "fasionable drug use" and alike how can there not be more stringent rules?
                look at miguel cotto vs plasterito?
                will the governing bodies strike the fight off the record?
                or any other fighter he faced(plasterito) up until then?
                did any of shane mosleys fights with de la hoya get removed from oscars record?
                proven drug use at the highest level and no, they never.
                floyd mayweather is only protecting his "0" his rep,his safety,the sport and potentially every other fighter from suffering similar to that of young men like "irish" billy collins.
                fmj to retain his "0" till retirement.
                R.I.P billy collins.
                A real good post Micky, top work man, good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupiter Jab View Post
                  not a good look for pac

both need to quit with the bullshit and get this fight started, for boxing and for the fans.
                  Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
                  im sorry but pac needs him more than floyd needs him.floyd makes more in 1 fight than manny in two fights and rumors coming out on fighthype how pac could end up broke. he needs that fight.
                  and me personally i do think pac was on HGH i think he might not be on it anymore .but i also feel that BoB and top rank dont want the Floyd fight yet cause they kno he wont beat Floyd and once Floyd whoops him whos Bobs money maker!
                  Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  Miss pacman clearly needs to man up and fight and stop being a little girl. Only pilipinos gonna say Floyd is the one to blame and is the one thats scared. My little niece went to the doctors yesterday and needed to get her blood drawn for testing cause of an illness and she was smiling when they did it.
                  Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Ain't this something. When Floyd was retired all Arum and Pac talked about was how Floyd didn't want to fight them and how Floyd was scared of Pac but now Floyd is back making noise and calling out Pac. All of a sudden Pac doesn't need the fight? Manny Pacquiao is shook of facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. $h!t is soooo obvious now more than ever. How can Pac fans support the words that just came out of his mouth?
                  Everyone using common-sense is reading from the same page, funny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranormal View Post
                    Wrong!!! Absolutely wrong. The fight went off in the first negotiation not because Pac refused Floyd's random OSDT. The fight went off because of disagreement on cut-off period that neither side would give in. Pac wanted 24 days cut-off period but Floyd insisted on 14 days. See? Floyd and Pac are in total agreement that the proposed random OSDT must have a cut-off period only that they disagreed on the number of days. Right?

With the deadlock, and already set HBO date of March 13 fast approaching and the promotion period required, Bob has to proceed and choose Clottey.

Please don't act like an ignorant moron pretending to have no knowledge of what happened in the first negotiation just to spread lies and disinformation.
                    Hey pacboy.....

Not that there was any doubt, because that situation is well-documented.....
                    but you just admitted that pac killed that fight because he would not undertake random blood tests. Manny wanted a cutoff date so that he would know when the testing was going to take place.

Go on kid, explain why he did that ?

Which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I see floyd out there calling out pac to take test and fightevery chance he gets. But then I read pac saying he will agree finally but there may be a money issue now.

About a year agofloyd said he didn't need fight cause he was tired of waiting for pac to say ok to testing. And many *******s sayd he was afraid and running for his life. Then pac says he doesnt need it after floyd calling him out. But instead of saying he's scared or running like so many said about floyd they saying he's tired of floyd running or he doesnt need it or legacy secure or floyd is a pu55y. He's got nothing to hide and tje testing is a way to duck.

Last I thought about it you don't ask for better testing to duck a fight, you make up excuses, many of them, why you can't take test to duck a fight. But *******s won't see it that way since thieridol is the only one who would say no to testing in boxing.

Exactly, another good post.

Hey, get this.....

" I have agreed to full testing ".....

but.....

" USADA are corrupt "

*******s are fkn morons

Comment

Working...
                      X