Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duckquiaos gonna duck

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      duckquiaos gonna duck
      Of course, he's a coward. Dude won't make the biggest fight of all time because he doesn't want to take drug tests. I still don't understand that.

Comment

• Manny is blatantly ducking Floyd

- Doesn't like needles
        - He feels weak
        - Its Mayweather advantage because he is bigger
        - 30days
        - 24days
        - 14days
        - He claims to agree to everything
        - But not 7days before the fight
        - USADA is biased
        - He is happy, he doesn't need Mayweather

...the list just keeps growing, this clown and his little charade is doomed if he ever gets his balls out of his wife's purse. But, it important for EVERYONE to remember, he fights for the fans.

The people's champion? more like the peoples coward. Roach knows what time it is, its time to retire.
        Last edited by p4p-champ; 09-08-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• First of all Pacquiao doesn't have to agree to anything that isnt from the boxing comission.

Second of all Pacquiao has agreed to the blood test.

Meanwhile Floyd says hes the son of a ***g0t and wants to see Ortiz naked in a dungeon. You tell me whos ducking and dodgeing

Comment

• Gotta give it up to the blind faith and support *******s have for their idol.

A day ago they were calling May a duck for saying he never said Pac was next, but at least he didn't say he didn't need/want the fight.

Now, they're defending Pac for making damn near the same kind of statement.

Both are just **** talking to the media, but *******s will always say May is ducking and say Pac doesn't need to accept anything.

Truth is, that May might be scared of Pacquiao, but Pac just might be afraid of PEDs, and i'd rather be afraid of another man then be afraid of a test, but if that test just might expose me as a fraud then i understand that fear.
            Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 09-08-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• *****: Floyd will fight Pac next if he takes the test.
              *****: Pac will never take the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                *****: Floyd will fight Pac next if he takes the test.
                *****: Pac will never take the test.

*******s: uh, uh, Manny doesnt need the fight now even though his purses are half of what Floyd makes and Top Rank and GB take half of that. He still has a few pennies left over.

Im a boxng fan but I gotta tell you "Pac aint tryna fight PBF" so no, he wont be taking the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  The irony of your post is quit staggering, yet I forgive you.

So in your simplistic response, you state that Mosley and Ortiz "want to earn the biggest purse of their careers". Ok I can agree with that. You may be on to something. Look at you, coming up with that all by yourself. I'm so proud of you. I don't think ANYONE thought of that. Who would have thought Mosley and Ortiz wanted a big pay day? Man..... you, are good! Really.

However, with that logic you're also stating that Pac doesn't want to earn "the biggest purse" of his career. Is this correct? Because this doesn't make any sense now does it? Care to enlighten?
                  Mosley and Ortiz would have cut off one of their toes for that payday.

Pacquiao would cut off one of his toes to avoid it.

Something aint right there.

Comment

• Oh well, it is what it is. I guess they're gonna do what's best for themselves, and continues their trend of fighting the same opponents and cheating the fans of their hard earn money.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      How can Pac fight somebody who's not willing to fight? If Mayweather really wants to fight he needs to stop putting roadblocks on the negotiation table (moron, will say how come Pac asked for 10 million/lb).

Btw, both fighters will earn the biggest purse of their career not only Pac. Then how come Floyd keeps on running and contradicting himself just to duck Pacquiao.

Just accept the fact, Floyd is scared to fight a midget!
                      Give yourself an uppercut for answering your own question, but peddling that lame excuse anyways

FACT: blood tests were not a " roadblock " for Shane

FACT: blood tests were not a " roadblock " for Ortiz

FACT: blood tests have only been a " roadblock " for Manny

FACT: Pac is the only athlete EVER, who has walked away from his career-best payday by refusing to undertake random blood tests

Comment

Working...
                      X