Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News break!!!

They both change opinions on a weekly basis.

What May and Pac think right now doesn't matter.

On Nov 13th it matters..

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Pacquiao and Floyd should be forced to retire if they don't fight each other next. Stop cashing out, its disgusting. If I met either of these two in real-life I'd smack them beside the head.

And yes, I'm crazy and know they can knock me out with one punch like they can most of the people on nsb. Or in Floyd's case he'd get his bodyguard to do it or flick his finger at my face like he did the one guard.
      not me!

can't neither one of those short muf-ckas knock me out!

maybe if they survive long enough to get me in deep waters!

but yeah, they need to fight.

both legacies will suffer if it doesn't happen.

Comment

good for pac. no use chasing a boxer who clearly doesn't want the fight.

i hope pac stops mentioning pbf. it's a waste of saliva.

Comment

Move on Pac, Mayweather's really scared to fight you. Go and fight real men that are not paranoid and willing to challenge you inside the square ring.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't need Duckweather.

If it quacks like a DUCK.
            Crazy like a DUCK.
            Eats **** like a DUCK.

Then Duckweather is a Duck. I seriously believe this b1tch will retire after beating Ortiz. And goes all, "well, I gotta stay with my family take some time off." Whatever, b1tch. You are the biggest DUCKER in the history of boxing. And the funny thing is the INTERNET now rules the information highway and this **** is global. THE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A DUCK.

The greatest stain in American history. I seriously believe America will scratch Duckweather's name off history. Funny, growing up in New York City going to a public school too. In my history book it had Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier in its last chapters under "Modern History." It detailed how influential the fight was along with the Civil Rights Movement. Muhammad Ali vs Joe Frazier happened in 1970 and the Civil Rights Movement occurred between 1955-1968. So, the Civil Rights Movement was only two years removed from the first fight and 7 years removed from the third final fight.

Duckweather really did a great disservice to all Americans especially to all black people.

Comment

Why even say this?

This is equally as bad as the things Mayweather comes out with.

The fact is; If both Pacquaio and Mayweather want to be considered as amongst THE greatest fighters of all time then they desperately need each on their resume.

Comment

both floyd and manny be saying the samething.

Comment

Floyd's been consistent in his request to which Manny claimed he "agreed to everything".

Pac refuses to prove he's clean because he's afraid of getting busted.

Random drug testing will wack the Wapakman down.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Mayweather wants to fight, Pacquiao does not.

Nothing has changed.
                    LOL like who's the one putting the roadblock on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      Pacquiao and Floyd should be forced to retire if they don't fight each other next. Stop cashing out, its disgusting. If I met either of these two in real-life I'd smack them beside the head.

And yes, I'm crazy and know they can knock me out with one punch like they can most of the people on nsb. Or in Floyd's case he'd get his bodyguard to do it or flick his finger at my face like he did the one guard.
                      would you sue him if he poked you in the face?

Comment

Working...
                      X