Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly believe Floyd’s pretty consistent with his view about the mega fight with Manny.

His view to duck the fight with Pacquiao was pretty evident since the 1st negotiations started (demanded OSDT). Floyd's been fighting tune ups for the past 3 years and until now he's still doing the same ducking ways. Lastly, Floyd commented and everybody heard it loud and clear on 24/7 that he might retire again after the Ortiz fight and nobody can do anything about it.

Folks, there goes the supposed fight we’ve been waiting for. It seems like Floyd’s playing with the fans and doesn’t really care if the fight with Manny will push through.

But at least Floyd’s consistent with his views of not wanting to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Pacquiao and Floyd should be forced to retire if they don't fight each other next. Stop cashing out, its disgusting. If I met either of these two in real-life I'd smack them beside the head.

And yes, I'm crazy and know they can knock me out with one punch like they can most of the people on nsb. Or in Floyd's case he'd get his bodyguard to do it or flick his finger at my face like he did the one guard.
      None of what you said was funny.

Comment

Yes, you do Manny. Cos not fighting Floyd is gonna be something that you're gonna be asked about the rest of your life. Having a better resume than him doesn't mean you don't need him.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          Pacquiao doesn't need Duckweather.

If it quacks like a DUCK.
          Crazy like a DUCK.
          Eats **** like a DUCK.

Then Duckweather is a Duck. I seriously believe this b1tch will retire after beating Ortiz. And goes all, "well, I gotta stay with my family take some time off." Whatever, b1tch. You are the biggest DUCKER in the history of boxing. And the funny thing is the INTERNET now rules the information highway and this **** is global. THE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A DUCK.

The greatest stain in American history. I seriously believe America will scratch Duckweather's name off history. Funny, growing up in New York City going to a public school too. In my history book it had Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier in its last chapters under "Modern History." It detailed how influential the fight was along with the Civil Rights Movement. Muhammad Ali vs Joe Frazier happened in 1970 and the Civil Rights Movement occurred between 1955-1968. So, the Civil Rights Movement was only two years removed from the first fight and 7 years removed from the third final fight.

Duckweather really did a great disservice to all Americans especially to all black people.
          Your completely over the top statement is diguisting. You don't got **** to say about how black people think about Floyd. Go play in a tsunami.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            iBreakbeat, I haven't seen you in these parts in a long while. Good to see you stopping by.

Mayweather makes boxing exciting to follow again. It's funny how riled up people get over his comments and how pac fans can't stand the fact that until their idol fights Floyd there will be a question mark hanging above him.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              I truly believe Floyd’s pretty consistent with his view about the mega fight with Manny.

His view to duck the fight with Pacquiao was pretty evident since the 1st negotiations started (demanded OSDT). Floyd's been fighting tune ups for the past 3 years and until now he's still doing the same ducking ways. Lastly, Floyd commented and everybody heard it loud and clear on 24/7 that he might retire again after the Ortiz fight and nobody can do anything about it.

Folks, there goes the supposed fight we’ve been waiting for. It seems like Floyd’s playing with the fans and doesn’t really care if the fight with Manny will push through.

But at least Floyd’s consistent with his views of not wanting to fight Pacquiao.

So you think Floyd is trying to duck Ortiz?

I see your point now. Floyd did try to duck the Wold WW Champion Shane Mosley, just like Pac did (twice). Pac just made it alittle more clear by saying Shane was "too good. Mayweather just demanded OST from Shane. Yeah, he def tried to duck him....... .

Comment

hahahahaha ofcourse you need him you fruitcake, this fight has to happen, WHAT the F#CK hahaha man i never new PED's had the same effects as weed

Comment

pac can need floyd all he want but floydie doesn't want to be needed.
                  it's useless homies.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Apparently, Pac is sick and tired of chasing Floyd. Like another poster
                    in another thread eloquently put it, it's like the more you chase a girl
                    the more she avoids you. You are a proud man. You then say, naa,
                    who cares? I've got plenty of girls chasing me and are more worthy
                    of my attention.

slick analogy, dood.

Comment

thats because you don't want the mayweather fight you steroid taking cheat dope head. manny PEDquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X