Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "No More Mr. Nice Guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not expecting him to win this Pacquiao fight but I am expecting him to fight his heart out This is where you and I both agree. Whatever happens to JMM, he is and shall always be remembered as blood and guts type of warrior in the ring, who won't back down or lose to fear. If Pacquiao truly wants it like he says he does then he is going to have to take it, because Juan is not ceding or taking a back seat to anyone. Also, I want to say that I've always respected Juan Manuel Marquez and his ring accomplishments as a fighter.

Comment

This is a fake article I want to see a video; no way does Pacman talk like that video of him saying it or it's fake.

Comment

This is the kinda talk Ive been waiting to hear from Pac.
        He has gone down in my estimation in the past 4 years having boring 12 rounders beating up wshed up leftovers and being too friendly but if its true what he's said then Pacman will truly be back!

I wouldnt be able to stand another 12 rounds of glove touching with an old man. Marquez may have woken a sleeping beast. I hope he has. Boxing isnt about touching gloves its about trying to knock the other guy out. I am now looking forward to this fight whereas I wasnt bothered about it before.

Comment

Gotta love Pac, I believe this fight wont be anything like the first 2. Pac ko Marquez in 7rds (Bold)

Comment

Lol. Floyd balls will shrink even more.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
              manny is knocking out cats floyd couldnt. goodbye jmm

You sound like Freddie Roach, "Let's outdo Floyd!! YEA!".

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                hell yea he is,

hes old past prime and going up 2 weightclasses
                And floyd could only give jmm a scratch even with his 10-15lbs advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  And floyd could only give jmm a scratch even with his 10-15lbs advantage.
                  Look at this poser.

Comment

thats as close to trash talking as u can get from manny lol..

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Lol. Floyd balls will shrink even more.
                      umm i think it has already transform into a vagina.

Comment

Working...
                      X