Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "No More Mr. Nice Guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is hungry for KO. He hasn't scored one in two years, since the Cotto fight back in 2009. I don't see this fight going beyond four rounds to be honest. If it does it will be a miracle because Pacquiao is going to come out with a fury to put Marquez away as soon as possible. I believe that Marquez is making a huge mistake in taking this fight at welterweight, where Manny has all the advantages. In all fairness, this fight should've taken place at a 135 lbs. Ah well I guess Juan is looking more at the payday rather than winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Pacquiao is hungry for KO. He hasn't scored one in two years, since the Cotto fight back in 2009. I don't see this fight going beyond four rounds to be honest. If it does it will be a miracle because Pacquiao is going to come out with a fury to put Marquez away as soon as possible. I believe that Marquez is making a huge mistake in taking this fight at welterweight, where Manny has all the advantages. In all fairness, this fight should've taken place at a 135 lbs. Ah well I guess Juan is looking more at the payday rather than winning the fight.
      ............................you don't know Marquez very well do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
        Is that for real? If so, that's good to hear Manny do a little trash-talking.
        That is not trash talking...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          LOL @ trying to save his dignity against Mayweather. Did you see the fight?

Marquez being the smaller man in height and weight was the one coming forward.

You are absolutely correct bro, I dont why anyone disses marquez, I am a pacfan but I do respect JMM, I underestimated him once (PAC-JMM2), but will never make the same mistake again...

Comment

............................you don't know Marquez very well do you?
            Perhaps, I don't because this fight makes very little sense to me other than he is looking at a chance of cashing himself out, because he's running the risk of getting hurt, in there again Manny Pacquiao. There's no way he is beating Pacquiao at welterweight. A man, I may add, who've already knocked him down on four previous occasions in two bouts. Also, couple this with the age factor of 39 and the weight limit of a 144lbs; His power, speed, legs, stamina and reflexes aren't going to be nowhere near to where they should be for this particular bout.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              bro what you mean what like he did against Mayweather?

JMM fought as the agressor of that fight, he was trying till the end...
              Thats irrelevant Mayweather landed almost 60% of his punches while JMM managed to land only 12% while like being the agressor and like you want to put it trying his best.

JMM couldn't bother Floyd whatsoever with any of his punches or combinations due to the size difference and would get caught with the counter often when reaching in I'm not saying that Manny will have as much success as Floyd did against JMM due to the style difference but undoubtably Manny will take alot more risks if he feels that JMM can't hurt him with his punches because of the size difference and could get him out of there sooner rather than later.
              Last edited by komodo; 09-08-2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Perhaps, I don't because this fight makes very little sense to me other than he is looking at a chance of cashing himself out, because he's running the risk of getting hurt, in there again Manny Pacquiao. There's no way he is beating Pacquiao at welterweight. A man, I may add, who've already knocked him down on four previous occasions in two bouts. Also, couple this with the age factor of 39 and the weight limit of a 144lbs; His power, speed, legs, stamina and reflexes aren't going to be nowhere near to where they should be for this particular bout.

and what happened after Pacquiao knocked him down? He got up and fought Pacquiao harder and took many of the remaining rounds

he's been chasing Pacquiao for 3 years because he feels he beat him twice already and wants the recognition. The fact that he's going up to welterweight to fight the #1 p4p fighter in the world shows how much convection he has to the fight. He's not Mosley he definitely going to show up to fight. Just like he did against Mayweather.

He fought every second of that fight despite Mayweather being, faster, stronger, bigger, younger and overall better.

He got knocked down but got up and kept fighting ..

i'm not expecting him to win this Pacquiao fight but I am expecting him to fight his heart out
                Last edited by LeG00N; 09-08-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

And now, because someone had to do it...

Comment

LOL @ trying to save his dignity against Mayweather. Did you see the fight?

Marquez being the smaller man in height and weight was the one coming forward.
                    My "save his dignity" comment was a reference to what Nacho told JMM to do inbetween one of the late rounds something which even HBO's Jim Lampley commented on during the following round...so yeah I seen the fight maybe you need to re-watch it though

Comment

and what happened after Pacquiao knocked him down? He go up and fought Pacquiao harder and took many of the remaining rounds

he's been chasing Pacquiao for 3 years because he feels he beat him twice already and wants the recognition. The fact that he's going up to welterweight to fight the #1 p4p fighter in the world shows how much convection he has to the fight. He's not Mosley he definitely going to show up to fight. Just like he did against Mayweather.

He fought every second of that fight despite Mayweather being, faster, stronger, bigger, younger and overall better.

He got knocked down but got up and kept fighting ..

i'm not expecting him to win this Pacquiao fight but I am expecting him to fight his heart out
                      You're a real Marquez fan and I do respect that from you bro. Win or lose you never turn your back to your favorite fighter. You're not a fan boy at all but a real fan of the sport of boxing in general and in particular a fan of JMM.

Mad props to you, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X