No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "No More Mr. Nice Guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Let's make it four billion points then. Sig it!
    How about all your points 2 days before fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      How are your forefathers, have you traced your bloodline.

I advice you to go to Scotland yard to verify. I bet your bloodlines are kept over there.
      they're good homey,how are yours???? the ones who got butt fu**** by the Spanish

that mix wasn't good homey..that's why so many lady boy in your country

Comment

I rather watch mayweather train there is more action and entertainment than watching this boring non English speaking cheater fight his lame ass catch weight fights...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

MAYWEATHER THE TRUE P4P THE REAL BOXER WHO DOESNT FIGHT LEFTOVERS AT CATCH WEIGHT..jUST SAYIN HOMEYYY AHAHHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            they're good homey,how are yours???? the ones who got butt fu**** by the Spanish

that mix wasn't good homey..that's why so many lady boy in your country
            Don't think so, ****. Take my advice I bet you it would take only a few minutes to find out.

Comment

MAYWEATHER THE TRUE P4P THE REAL BOXER WHO DOESNT FIGHT LEFTOVERS AT CATCH WEIGHT..jUST SAYIN HOMEYYY AHAHHAHAHHAHA
              Go, probably you can even see their "WANTED" photos over there!

Comment

Don't think so, ****. Take my advice I bet you it would take only a few minutes to find out.
                yOU KNOW I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH CHECK YOUR HISTORY AND **** YOURSELF BIG TIME YOU ***G1T HAHAHSAHHASHSHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

yOU KNOW I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH CHECK YOUR HISTORY AND **** YOURSELF BIG TIME YOU ***G1T HAHAHSAHHASHSHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                  Don't get mad!

I'm serious, you need to find your bloodline so you would know your stinky past.

Comment

How about all your points 2 days before fight night?
                    Naw. Four billion is good enough for me.

Comment

two hofers going at it

gonna be another classic fight once again!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X