No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson Likely For December 10, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Ohh...but the majority of this forum had guerrero beating maidana without even having a fight at 140, but that was ok right?? so why is it so out of the realm of possibility to rate guerrero above peterson??

and for the record guerrero would have been a very tough fight for maidana i'm not so sure maidana woulda won that fight. and yes if guerrero vs peterson came off i'm taking guerrero.

khans a very good fighter...i just wanna see a rematch of a very enteraining fight as do the majority of fans.

Khan beats Maidana more easily second time round. He has nothing to prove this time about his chin or his heart. No need for him to get into a war, he can just box it and win rounds at a canter

Comment

Why is Khan the only one expected to fight heavy punchers? Cause he cruises by any other type of boxer? I think its because heavy punchers are the haters only hope for stoping the Khan Train. Slick guys, technical guys, fast guys have no chance against Khan so he has to face heavy punchers. Like power is the be all end all in boxing. Haters compliment Khan without even knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Ohh...but the majority of this forum had guerrero beating maidana without even having a fight at 140, but that was ok right?? so why is it so out of the realm of possibility to rate guerrero above peterson??

and for the record guerrero would have been a very tough fight for maidana i'm not so sure maidana woulda won that fight. and yes if guerrero vs peterson came off i'm taking guerrero.

khans a very good fighter...i just wanna see a rematch of a very enteraining fight as do the majority of fans.
        I agree.Look,for me,I would choose Guerrero over Maidana,but was pissed off the fight didn't happen.
        The Maidana/Khan fight was EXTREMELY entertaining.I am not a big fan of either guy either,but they made me interested.The fight had everything you want in a fight-a knockdown,aggression,and the champion stunned into oblivion,doing the best he could to hang on to his belt.Along with all of this natural drama,who wouldn't want to see this again???!!!

Instead people are rallying to watch a Peterson/Khan fight???? When I am limited to only watching these guys fight 2-3 times a year,I want to see the best fights...as it stands,Khan fought McCloskey in a bull**** stoppage with a papercut on his eyebrow and then we get the Judah controversy directly afterwards.There would be a lot less controversy if they put the right fights together.....what do we know though,we are just boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
          Why is Khan the only one expected to fight heavy punchers? Cause he cruises by any other type of boxer? I think its because heavy punchers are the haters only hope for stoping the Khan Train. Slick guys, technical guys, fast guys have no chance against Khan so he has to face heavy punchers. Like power is the be all end all in boxing. Haters compliment Khan without even knowing.
          lol on point post.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
            In Khan's division everyone has had to face hard hitters...it seems to be Amir's achilles heel.Why not see these guys frequently tested if they are only fighting 2-3 times a year?????

Comment

i dont think most of you guys know that theres not many fights out there at 140 for khan. either u jump on the rematch bandwagon or its peterson, mattysse, or bradley and bradley is really pissing me off like he doesnt seem interested in getting back in the ring, id try my utmost hardest to settle whatever contractual disputes i had quick instead of wasting time

Comment

Originally posted by projectpaki View Post
                i dont think most of you guys know that theres not many fights out there at 140 for khan. either u jump on the rematch bandwagon or its peterson, mattysse, or bradley and bradley is really pissing me off like he doesnt seem interested in getting back in the ring, id try my utmost hardest to settle whatever contractual disputes i had quick instead of wasting time
                Yeah, Bradley isn't getting any younger too. Him and Peterson are really only left, besides the undefeated guys that aren't that talked about. A Maidana rematch wouldn't be that bad though, even a Prescott one if he looks good against McCloskey.

Comment

khan fights some1 that bradley beat easy go figure what if peterson knocks down khan and gives him problems what will you dummies say bradley will beat khan when he gets his situation figured out khan better fight lucas or madaina next

Comment

Good match up I mean I think Khan should be fighting Prescott to get his getbacks .If Prescott wins his next match what is Khan scared of getting knockout Again he must be.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                      Yeah, Bradley isn't getting any younger too. Him and Peterson are really only left, besides the undefeated guys that aren't that talked about. A Maidana rematch wouldn't be that bad though, even a Prescott one if he looks good against McCloskey.
                      Whyb do so many people think Bradley will get old overniight??Dude has only been out of the ring for a few months..It really is not that serious...

Comment

Working...
                      X