Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson Likely For December 10, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan will drop this dude a couple times on his way to a UD. Easy night's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You stop,if Maidana had trouble with old man Morales,he is not beating Peterson..Lucas is not active enough to beat Peterson end of story...

petersons best win is victor cayo, a guy that maidana dropped in 6. and lucas would KO him late. please stop overrating peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Nice!

I give Khan tons of props if he takes this fight, Peterson is very underrated on here.
        agree peterson is a solid foe

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          petersons best win is victor cayo, a guy that maidana dropped in 6. and lucas would KO him late. please stop overrating peterson.
          So let me get this straight,because I don't agree with you that Matt's and Maidana beat Peterson I'm overrating Peterson...LMAO come dude be serious..Peterson is a better boxer who has proven to be mentally tough as well as physically tough..It really don't matter at the end of the day,none of the three fighters mention are or have been Champs..They are good fighters,but of all three of umm Peterson has more then just toughness..Which is why I see him as being the harder fight..Remember power is not the be all end all...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 09-06-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Peterson is a bum... I cant stand watching him or his brother fight. Might as well just drink a bunch of nyquil. Of all the great fights out there to be made, Khan agrees to fight Peterson...Hmmm...

Comment

Show me a Maidana or Matt's training vid...Dude Peterson is a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                Peterson is a bum... I cant stand watching him or his brother fight. Might as well just drink a bunch of nyquil. Of all the great fights out there to be made, Khan agrees to fight Peterson...Hmmm...
                Any boxing fan who thought Peterson Bradley or Peterson vs Ortiz was boring are not a boxing fan at all..You should just go to UFC or to see a fight behind a barn or Bar or whatever..

Comment

Peterson is a pretty solid fighter, but junior welterweight has been loaded with talent the past few years. He just wasn't on the level with the top guys (got a gift D against Ortiz IMO). Now that Khan, Ortiz, and Bradley are moving up to WW, I figured he would lay back in the cut and try to pick up their belts after they left.

Props to him for taking this fight (if he does, this time)

Comment

this is a good fight. both are linky and have skills. peterson needs to throw more punches.khan is getting better with each fight. but if khan comes out like he did in the mccloskie fight. peterson will get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      If Peterson beats Khan,he would not warrant a rematch vs Bradley??

Oh and Peterson beats both Matt's and Maidana imo...
                      I'm not too confident about Peterson beating Matthysse or Maidana....against Khan,it is probably a mismatch.Everything Peterson does,Khan does better imo.Personally,I would rather see another candidate for fight of the year- Khan and Maidana was just that...Matthysse brings the same heat as Maidana so I wouldn't mind that fight either.Like I said,I hate waiting 4-6 months for these type of fights.

I am just saying,I wouldn't want to see a rematch of Peterson and Bradley-it was a clear victory for Bradley and I doubt Peterson does any better the second time around...

Comment

Working...
                      X