Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson Likely For December 10, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with this fight.Good solid fight

Comment

Khan is the only guy who will fight 3 times this year. A lot of boxers were saying like "I want to fight 4 times a year." Khan fought in the UK, Judah, and now this 3rd guy.

Sergio Martinez said he wanted to fight 3 times but what happened to that?

NOTE
      The video below is my sig since we can't put music videos or any videos for a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
        neither maidana or matthysse are ****ting themselves at facing khan ffs...why would they..he has belts..they have none. they would fight him any day of the ****ing week as long as the money is respectful.

man, if u think a contender is gonna pass up an opportunity to fight a champion when he has even a punchers chance you know a ton of **** all about the sport
        I agree.In fact,to be honest,I would rather see Khan face Matthyse or have a rematch with Maidana.Peterson is nothing more than filler and a time passer.If we have to wait 4-6 months to see these greedy cvnts fight,why can't they get the best fights made? Peterson is a decent fighter,but has none of the traits that will give him much of a chance...just another filler as I said.

Worst yet,if Peterson was to miraculously win against Khan (I don't give him much of a chance),then we would be stuck watching an unwarranted rematch between Bradley and Peterson.....this crap sux.

Comment

peterson?? REALLY?? rematch maidana or fight lucas god dammit

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            I agree.In fact,to be honest,I would rather see Khan face Matthyse or have a rematch with Maidana.Peterson is nothing more than filler and a time passer.If we have to wait 4-6 months to see these greedy cvnts fight,why can't they get the best fights made? Peterson is a decent fighter,but has none of the traits that will give him much of a chance...just another filler as I said.

Worst yet,if Peterson was to miraculously win against Khan (I don't give him much of a chance),then we would be stuck watching an unwarranted rematch between Bradley and Peterson.....this crap sux.
            If Peterson beats Khan,he would not warrant a rematch vs Bradley??

Oh and Peterson beats both Matt's and Maidana imo...

Comment

would be a worthwhile fight -- would favor Khan but not by all that much

Comment

Wow......Maidana got whooped, and love how some people cry for rematch cuz he won 3 rounds at best with a lucky wild swing.

Peterson is a great match for Amir. Lamont proved he can take a punch from one of the heaviest hitters out there, hes got good hand speed, and showed he can adjust. Now of course Bradley is the match we all want, but thats not happening due to Bradley.

Bottom line is that Khan has not ducked ANYONE and, has all the tools to be a mega star at some point. For the ones crying for Presscott.....give me a break.....ok he won....so what? What has he done to grab ANYONES attention other than spark the haters to say Khan is ducking him. The sad part is that, so many people wouldnt hate Khan if he had a different trainer. That trainer has ties to "someone else", so the haters show their love for "another fighter" that they knock ANYTHING that has to do with Roach.

I think yall get what im saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                  would be a worthwhile fight -- would favor Khan but not by all that much
                  100% agree with this post...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

Oh and Peterson beats both Matt's and Maidana imo...

stop...just stop

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      stop...just stop
                      You stop,if Maidana had trouble with old man Morales,he is not beating Peterson..Lucas is not active enough to beat Peterson end of story...

Comment

Working...
                      X