Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys we need to move on. *******s need to give it to the *****s. let's just pretend that pac doesn't want to take the test. that's what *****s actually want. *****s don't want pac to take the test. otherwise, they have nothing left to argue about. they want this drug testing issue to go on even if pac would say he would take the test millions of times.

fight won't happen. pac won't take the test, according to *****s.

let's just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      PED's user if you know Marquez style why the fight is @144 3 years late?
      Because JMM ducked Manny back in January of 2010... By asking for OST and 50/50, c'mon son.
      And btw, JMM wanted the fight at welter, he want that 4th division belt.

Comment

Originally posted by AceBoeing View Post
        Frauds excuses timeline.
        1. i want 60/40 Pac is not as a big star as me/
        2. ok ill agree to 50/50 but you have to take OST with 14 day cut.
        3. ok with 14 cut off.. oh wait not 14 anymore. thats off the table you waited too long
        4. oh wait you agreed to no cut off.. oh **** now you have to train here in the US no where else because USADA is the only organization that should do the test
        5. what you agree to training in the US. now you have to drop the lawsuit because the lawsuit only came when you refuse the drug test (this is in the future)

the funny situation about this whole thing is. Frauds fighters that he is promoting does not even do the OST. And once he retires this OST will retire with him
        God you are a whiney b1tch.

1. " i want 60/40 Pac is not as a big star as me ".

True, back in Dec 2009, Pacquiao was not as big a star as Mayweather, and he still isn't. Numbers dont lie, *******s lie. The fact that Mayweather agreed to 50/50 is solid PROOF that he wanted that fight, because if Mayweather wanted to find a way out of that fight he would NEVER have agreed to 50/50, because Pacquiao could have simply taken the test.

2. " ok ill agree to 50/50 but you have to take OST with 14 day cut "

Stop being so dishonest *******. Bob Arum, Freddie Roach, and even Dan Raphael have ALL confirmed that the OSDT demand was on the table "from day one" ~ Bob Arum.

3. " ok with 14 cut off oh wait not 14 anymore. thats off the table you waited too long "

" you waited too long " ? You fkn moron. Pacquiao REJECTED a 14-day cutoff, the negotiation died, and the offer was rescinded. What sort of ****head thinks that he can walk up six months later and the same deal will still be sitting on the table? " waited too long " ?

Mayweather stated that all of his future opponents will be required to undertake full testing, and Pacquiao walked away from a 14-day cutoff.

Walking away from that 14-day cutoff can NEVER be justified, which is why you are a ****head if you think that Pacquiao has agreed to full testing now, after walking away from a much better offer back in 2009.

4. " oh wait you agreed to no cut off.. oh **** now you have to train here in the US no where else "

Ignored. That was a one-off comment from Mayweather's crackhead father. It did not come from Mayweather, and nobody took it seriously. Oh, nobody that is except one whiney-b1tch pac-clown who is desperately looking for excuses.

And, it was made in response to " USADA are corrupt " ~ Arum

5. " what you agree to training in the US. now you have to drop lawsuit (this is in the future) "

I will ignore that because you completely made it up.

Now, how about you justify these absurd excuses, and dont forget to tell me which one you decided to run with.....

Team Pacquiao's big ol' bag of ridiculous excuses.....

1.) " I dont like needles "
        2.) " taking my blood the day before the fight will weaken me "
        3.) " I am too proud to take the test "
        4.) " Floyd is not the commission "
        5.) " taking my blood will affect my training, even 23-days from the fight "
        6.) " I feel too disrespected to take the test "
        7.) " he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him "
        8.) " USADA are corrupt "

Now granted, those excuses are all absurd, but I want to point out my personal favorites.

Well, we certainly cant look past good ol excuse #1.....

1.) " I dont like needles "

Initially, EVERYBODY was pushing this one, Freddie used it first, and it was subsequently used by Arum and Ariza, until everybody realised that there is a photo circulating of Manny eating a snack while getting a new tattoo

Since then, that excuse has been firmly put on the back-burner, except that as usual, somebody forgot to memo Koncz, who used it once again in a recent interview with fighthype. LMFAO

The very funniest excuse is this one.....
        7.) " he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him "

Fkn hell Manny you moron, that excuse is your personal effort isnt it?

Jeez dude, leave the thinking to someone else Manny.

Let the absurdity continue.

But this is the classic, the cherry on top.....
        8.) " USADA are corrupt "

So, USADA were not corrupt back in Dec 2009, and USADA were not corrupt 3 months ago when Arum publicly stated that Manny had agreed to full testing..... but now, suddenly..... USADA have become corrupt

What sort of rocket-scientist would attempt to defend Pacquiao in a conversation about "excuses" ?

Comment

Originally posted by PacFansAreBakla View Post
          Someone long ago opened the door to ridiculous negotiations. Catch weights, gloves, ring size, purse split. Funny you see no issue with that but when it comes to Floyd wanting something its time for the commission to do its job. Wheres the logic in that?

You ****** pac**** and the hes scared comments shows how little respect you have for the sport. The man is a champion, hes been in the ring with dudes you wouldnt dare spar with and has done more than you can dream about and your little ***** ass has the nerve to call him a coward? Get the **** out of here kid. Get on some MMA **** or something.

As for your last sentence, Floyds not letting **** get in the way. Your ****ing nipple is (technically Arums nipple, since he gets way more milk from it than you do). Hes stuck to the same line for years now, its your ****ing titty that knows hes dirty and doesnt want to risk taking the test and getting caught. He has way too much to lose.
          LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            Pac has already stated on camera that he has agreed to all of floyds ost demand. Ur info is 3 months late bro lol.. And pac doesn't need Floyd, PAC already has 3 losses so there's no pressure on manny lol. Floyd on the otherhand is still currently undefeated and by avoiding PAC there will be more talks about it on floyd in the future if they choose not to fight eachother.
            You fkn idiot, he REFUSED to undertake OSDT's during an official negotiation.

And now..... " USADA are corrupt ".

FACT: If Pacquiao had genuinely agreed to undertake OSDT's, then USADA would not suddenly have become " corrupt ".

Comment

" USADA are corrupt "

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              guys we need to move on. *******s need to give it to the *****s. let's just pretend that pac doesn't want to take the test. that's what *****s actually want. *****s don't want pac to take the test. otherwise, they have nothing left to argue about. they want this drug testing issue to go on even if pac would say he would take the test millions of times.

fight won't happen. pac won't take the test, according to *****s.

let's just leave it at that.

pac-boy, tell me something.....

In your honest opinion..... are USADA corrupt ?

One more thing..... do you honestly believe that any member of Team Pacquiao genuinely believes that "USADA are corrupt" ?

This'll be funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                pac-boy, tell me something.....

In your honest opinion..... are USADA corrupt ?

One more thing..... do you honestly believe that any member of Team Pacquiao genuinely believes that "USADA are corrupt" ?

This'll be funny.....
                dude, just admit you don't want this fight to happen. otherwise all these silly things you're spewing in here don't matter. it just make you look ******. you don't need test to an amateurish midget who fought nothing but inferior fighters. it's ****** no matter where you look at it. especially when the guy who's demanding the test is the greatest fighter of all time (wink, wink). it's actually embarrassing.

and hilarious.

Comment

Hey pacfan,

Which one is you?

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    You fkn idiot, he REFUSED to undertake OSDT's during an official negotiation.

And now..... " USADA are corrupt ".

FACT: If Pacquiao had genuinely agreed to undertake OSDT's, then USADA would not suddenly have become " corrupt ".
                    Pac has stated that he will undergo all ost demands from floyd u moron. so lets wait until they start to negotiate again first to see if he will back down from what he already agreed on. and i never heard pac said usada is corrupted.. oh wait your taking arums word right? and why u so mad s0n??

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      Pac has stated that he will undergo all ost demands from floyd u moron. so lets wait until they start to negotiate again first to see if he will back down from what he already agreed on. and i never heard pac said usada is corrupted.. oh wait your taking arums word right? and why u so mad s0n??
                      useless argument homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X