No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    So why did he file charges against floyd... smh #Lame #F*ggot #Coward #Roid-User
    uncle roj, is that you??

Comment

Follow the law Floyd, take the depo.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        PAC won't even be able to find floyd remember, Floyd is that good. Why wont Floyd step in the ring and beat PAC then Floyd can show the world that he's the better man and he beat a cheater. PAC says he's ready for Floyd anytime, Floyd said he won't fight PAC unless PAC gets tested. So u tell me who doesn't wanna fight who lol..
        Are you really meaning to imply that anyone Floyd has beaten can be accurately called a cheater? Cause it doesnt work that way dip****.

If I remember correctly Pac said he doesnt need Floyd, thats a pretty bold statement from a man whose been running from the drug test that would make the fight happen. Every chance Floyd gets hes telling the world he wants Pac, what does Pac say? Not a god damn thing outside of "I dont need Floyd". Its a big ****ing joke.

You ignorant racist. Get over Pacs skin color and start looking at this logically.

Comment

Originally posted by PacFansAreBakla View Post
          Are you really meaning to imply that anyone Floyd has beaten can be accurately called a cheater? Cause it doesnt work that way dip****.

If I remember correctly Pac said he doesnt need Floyd, thats a pretty bold statement from a man whose been running from the drug test that would make the fight happen. Every chance Floyd gets hes telling the world he wants Pac, what does Pac say? Not a god damn thing outside of "I dont need Floyd". Its a big ****ing joke.

You ignorant racist. Get over Pacs skin color and start looking at this logically.
          pac said he doesnt need floyd to better his lagacy, its already set in stone whether he fight floyd or not BUT, he is ready to fight floyd anytime when floyd is ready. when asked about pacman to floyd, floyd said he wont step in the ring with manny unless manny get tested first. so who doesnt wanna fight who?? u tell me.. and why are u so mad?? lol.. just like floyd.. wtf does this have to do with skin color? im not even filipino u fool!! now im racist?? hahaha..

Comment

PAC won't even be able to find floyd remember, Floyd is that good. Why wont Floyd step in the ring and beat PAC then Floyd can show the world that he's the better man and he beat a cheater. PAC says he's ready for Floyd anytime, Floyd said he won't fight PAC unless PAC gets tested. So u tell me who doesn't wanna fight who lol..
            Because if Pac is proven to be dirty, Floyd would disgrace his name and become an even bigger draw due to the amount of hate he would get for it. The #1 most hated fighter EVER.. lol

Being "easy work" has nothing to do with proving that somebody is a cheat.

Just like Mosley did. Margarito was "easy work", yet Mosley proved he was a cheater before hand. Then beat the shyt out of him and disgraced his name which made the victory that much more sweet.

"Easy work" is an entire different subject. Disgracing someone's name (like Margarito) for cheating is another. Dudes ENTIRE career is in question. Imagine if this becomes Pac because of his reluctance to test OR if he does in fact test dirty? Could this motivate Floyd? I think it could.

Bottom line, Pac said himself he will let "god" handle others... He should let "god" handle Mayweather and take the tests to earn that $50 million that he needs because of his financial problems.

Comment

Now I understand. You just like getting owned lol enjoy

Comment

ronnie articles blow but its cool to hear hes starting training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Because if Pac is proven to be dirty, Floyd would disgrace his name and become an even bigger draw due to the amount of hate he would get for it. The #1 most hated fighter EVER.. lol

Being "easy work" has nothing to do with proving that somebody is a cheat.

Just like Mosley did. Margarito was "easy work", yet Mosley proved he was a cheater before hand. Then beat the shyt out of him and disgraced his name which made the victory that much more sweet.

"Easy work" is an entire different subject. Disgracing someone's name (like Margarito) for cheating is another. Dudes ENTIRE career is in question. Imagine if this becomes Pac because of his reluctance to test OR if he does in fact test dirty? Could this motivate Floyd? I think it could.

Bottom line, Pac said himself he will let "god" handle others... He should let "god" handle Mayweather and take the tests to earn that $50 million that he needs because of his financial problems.
                  Some people enjoy being dominated lol
                  I think iNDOLiFER is getting a great deal of pleasure out of your back and forth hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    ronnie articles blow but its cool to hear hes starting training camp.
                    Yeah he needs to. He said he hasn't worked out since the Mosley fight. I hope that isnt true but to only mess with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Now I understand. You just like getting owned lol enjoy
                      Yes because I take the internet very seriously like u and ur friends lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X