Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PacFansAreBakla View Post
    Hey pacfan,

Which one is you?
    like i said, ****, err, homie, we gotta move on with this pac/pbf fight. it's not gonna happen. pac won't take the test, according to you homies. i don't see the point of recycling the same discussions over and over again.

fight won't happen. pac won't take the test, according to *****s.

let's just leave it at that.

Comment

• " you waited too long " ? You fkn moron. Pacquiao REJECTED a 14-day cutoff, the negotiation died, and the offer was rescinded. What sort of ****head thinks that he can walk up six months later and the same deal will still be sitting on the table? " waited too long " ?

if floyd really wanted to fight he wouldnt have taken the 14 days out.. the 14 days was good enough before, after pac came back and agreed on it why isnt it good anymore? please explain? sure pac didnt agreed to it at first but he later agreed to it so why isnt it good anymore???

Comment

• Who wants to watch a boring dance inside the ring? Just watch Floyd tremble while taking his depo. Court fight is the real deal.

Comment

• Indodyker
          Dont duck my post...
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=86

Pacfan,
          The fight will happen. Eventually Pac will quit doping and feel safe, or Arum will feel the titty has gone dry and sign to get the fight going.

Just because we arent naive ******s who hear and believe what they choose to hear and believe doesnt mean the fight wont happen.

Just because Pac hasnt fully agreed yet, doesnt mean he never will. You seem to like the word never though, so maybe you should start pointing that finger in a different direction.

I bet this finger gets pointed at you alot...

Comment

Hey pacfan,

Which one is you?

Here's PacFansAreBakla dancing with 2 other *****s. He's the one in the middle.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              Here's PacFansAreBakla dancing with 2 other *****s. He's the one in the middle.

^^^^^^^^^^^
              LOL, funny video.

I like how you guys stick up for each other, thats cute.

You got any other funny videos in your favorites you want to share?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                There is a difference in not being "fat" and being in shape, especially at that level. It would be hard to believe that he's in shape if he has not worked out since the Mosley fight.
                i think he plays b ball with his friends and jogs here and there.

Comment

LOL, funny video.

I like how you guys stick up for each other, thats cute.

You got any other funny videos in your favorites you want to share?
                  Just found your latest video...damn you got skills just like Floyd.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    Just found your latest video...damn you got skills just like Floyd.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    Im sorry, but I gotta ask.

Are you gay? Or bakla as you guys call it.

Comment

• Hmmm, no response...

Its nothing to be embarrassed about, I was just curious based on your video choices.

Comment

Working...
                      X