Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Files Official Protest Over Amir Khan Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
    this new era of internet fans are harsh

alot of these dudes dont know what its like to actually step in there so the
    loser seems weak to them regardless...also whatever fighter they route
    for they live through vicariously..therefore Khan fans feel they are champs
    and THEY defeated Judah and share the victory based on they routed for
    him. After a while they start to actually feel like they are fighters with
    winning records and some even convince themselves that they would even
    beat Judah

Im starting to understand a lot of this internet fan boy stuff now once you
    make sense of it, its not as frustrating to see them call professional boxers
    losers from computer keyboards.

This is the reason why Pacquaio fans hate Floyd to make it seem more
    authentic for themselves kinda hyping themselves up for the fight. You
    would be surprised some of these dudes even watch the fight with a
    mouth piece in. To be a true fan boy you really have to do things to put
    yourself in the ring. Some of them even pour water on themselves after
    each round of intense action and put ice on their necks.

The ones that call Floyd a coward have convinced themselves they
    would beat him.
    HAHA
    Some of this is true..But 2 things you got wrong, EVERYBODY is bashing Zab, and mostly non Khan fans. I don't agree with fighter bashing at all, that's what's cool about sherdog, they ban the bashers. But you gotto agree, this is a lame move by Zab unless he is just thinking about feeding his family and not boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Zab "Super" Judah has filed a protest with the Nevada Athletic Commission and has also sent letters to both the WBA and the IBF requesting that those organizations order a rematch with Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

You've made your last big payday you money loving chump. You claim to be a new man with a new found spirituality but your still the same limp dick mo fo from the bronx.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
          HAHA
          Some of this is true..But 2 things you got wrong, EVERYBODY is bashing Zab, and mostly non Khan fans. I don't agree with fighter bashing at all, that's what's cool about sherdog, they ban the bashers. But you gotto agree, this is a lame move by Zab unless he is just thinking about feeding his family and not boxing in general.
          Feed his family? I think he should have that covered by now.

Comment

Just **** off Zab. Nobody would want to see that rematch

Comment

Urinating Blood

It was legitimate shot, straight in the bladder, I bet you anything he must of been pissing out blood for atleat a week.

Comment

ghetto jab wants to fight now outside the ring when he couldn't fight inside the ring against Khan. Judah got outclassed and beat up but this is typical of a street banger talk smack and keep backing away. sad

Comment

I used to be a fan of Judah but now cant stand him.

Im glad the "hiphop" culture is slowly dying in boxing. All the undeducated crackhead thugs are getting their asses kickt by the European boxers.

Boxing is slowly becoming a gentleman's sport again after years of being dominated by wannabe gangsters

Comment

I believe that Zab should move on with the rest of his life and just concede at this point of his career, that Amir Khan is simply the better fighter. He was never going to defeat Khan on that night. He's just too well past his prime. Was it a low blow? Sure, it was a low blow but I've seen more debilitating lower blows than that one. The irony is that most fighters typically fight through them; Just ask Agbeko. He did it for 12 rounds. Now filing this protest is going to cost him a lot of money and attorney fees. The bottom line is he was looking for a way out and found it. I just don't see either of the world governing bodies or NSAC for that matter, ordering a mandatory rematch or reversing this decision because there's just not enough visual evidence to prove that the foul was blatant or even intentional.

Comment

will he at least try in the rematch?

really zab, hang em

Comment

Working...
                      X