• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at this clown trying to save face

he didn't come to fight simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
      No. You don't make money at the expense of other people, that's called being a *****. Zab has no right trying to make Khan have to face him again after the beat down he got.
      I can understand kings point, and Zab's, a mandated rematch would be the biggest payday that Judah could earn, so you cant blame him for trying it on.

He is at the " thinking about my retirement fund " stage of his career, and it looks like he is trying to ride off the Mares/Agbeko decision..... but it is not right to tie up Khan with this pointless rematch.

Comment

i bet judahs the only fighter at 140 to pull this weenie ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Taking your point into consideration, it seems Zab just wants another payday.

Duva did admit that Zab was " behind on the cards ", and that many fighters have won a title by late KO after trailing badly..... but Zab was being outclassed and did not even look capable of working his way back into the fight let alone pulling off a late upset.

I dunno, it looks like he just wants another bankable payday to me.

Do you think that Zab really thinks he can win a rematch ?
          how much of a payday would a rematch generate? I'm thinking not that much. I think it's more likely he would ask Khan to buy his way out of the rematch if it was mandated.

I think Zab believes he could win a rematch, fighters almost always believe in themselves.

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          The fact is, that the blow Khan delivered whether low or not, was delivered illegally. This is a fact anyone that knows the rules of boxing cannot deny. You CANNOT hold an opponent's head down with your forearm and punch at the same time. Watch the replay, it is very clear. I am not here to whine about Judah's loss, but Khan does do a lot of borderline illegal stuff, like hitting off the break which he did, holding excessively, and the final blow that was delivered illegally. He would have won the fight anyway, no reason to resort to crap like that. His head butt in the first round sure looked intentional also in the replay.
          All boxers do illegal things in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            Heaps of people want to see Zab punched in the nuts again.

Kiddin

I agree, this is crazy.

It looks like Zab is riding on the back of the Mares/Agbeko ruling.
            I agree also he saw the outcome of the Mares-Agbeko fight and trying to get a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
              I agree also he saw the outcome of the Mares-Agbeko fight and trying to get a rematch.
              He is likely thinking that the IBF can be pressured into making a "consistent" ruling.

Comment

Working...
              X