No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Files Official Protest Over Amir Khan Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    No one would want to see a rematch, Zab. Sorry buddy.
    Heaps of people want to see Zab punched in the nuts again.

Kiddin

I agree, this is crazy.

It looks like Zab is riding on the back of the Mares/Agbeko ruling.

Comment

judah is going to waste his time doing this, he should just retire or continue fighting

Comment

I wanted Zab to win that fight but at no point was he even close to winning. He didn't even land a meaningful shot. He's just making a stupid excuse. If he really wants to know what a low blow is he should watch the Mares vs Agbeko fight. What happened to Zab was legal.

Comment

There is no doubt that the punch was an illegal blow but that's beside the fact you were getting pummbled an beat to a bloody pulp by the 4th rd Judah, had the fight continued like that even 2 or 3 more rds Khan would have stopped zab because he was barely throwing back and starting to take excessive damage it would of been just like the Paulie fight but quicker...

Comment

What I remember was Zab looking as though he was in excruciating pain at the count of 9-10 then when the ref said it was over, Zab all of a sudden was able to look up and argue with the ref.

Comment

Judah is this cat.

Comment

And it was with this news the world came to discover Zab Judah's sex change was now complete. From this day forth he discarded the last vestiges of his maculinity and assumed the name Zabedina!

Comment

why yall being so harsh on Judah , he probably spent all the money he earned for the first fight and needs more cash in his pocket . yall got to remember this is not just a sport , this is their JOB .. you don't fight , you don't eat...

of course he has no argument he was getting abused by Khan , but i can't be mad at him for trying to get some money , and he wants Khan again cuz Amir is an attraction.

Comment

Look at this picture and tell me

Comment

This ***** he heard the ref counting him out and stays down like a little *****. That punch was on the belt line. Are Judah's balls in his stomach? Alien looking mother****er!

Agbeko was getting hit in the nuts all night and never quit like this bum ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X