• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F uck off Judah and retire.

Comment

Pa-the-tic.

Comment

i recall the punch was a tad low, have only seen the fight once, and that was live on tv, but as far as i remember, not only did zab not win a round but he didn't win a consecutive 30 seconds at any point in the bout, completely outclassed, khan was bigger, faster, of course smarter, and better trained.

Comment

No one would want to see a rematch, Zab. Sorry buddy.

Comment

The fact is, that the blow Khan delivered whether low or not, was delivered illegally. This is a fact anyone that knows the rules of boxing cannot deny. You CANNOT hold an opponent's head down with your forearm and punch at the same time. Watch the replay, it is very clear. I am not here to whine about Judah's loss, but Khan does do a lot of borderline illegal stuff, like hitting off the break which he did, holding excessively, and the final blow that was delivered illegally. He would have won the fight anyway, no reason to resort to crap like that. His head butt in the first round sure looked intentional also in the replay.

Comment

Zab on crack!

Comment

He wants another 500k beating by the sounds of thing but heck he can't really do werse then the first fight can he ?

Comment

Interesting stuff.

I think it was a low blow as well. The punch landed at the pelvis, right where the pubes be. It wasn't exactly on the jewels but that part of the body doesn't take impact well.

He would have still loss though, even if he was given time for the low blow.

Comment

it seems to me that every tom dick and harry has a f^^king excuse for when they lose!! as far as i'm concerned as a fan i hate the ****ers! montiel was gracious in defeat, a real man of boxing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X