Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ref topic: Have Smoger or Bayless ever had an off night that you can remember?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a ****** early stoppage that guy didn't even go down, what a puzzy, what a fajjot stoppage, ****en early stoppage, gay

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      they know the risks

they also know their trainer and the ref are supposed to protect them if they can't do that themselves

you say '' it used not to be like that'', well, wake up, why do you think they operated those changes ? people were getting hurt, and the fights were disgusting the audience sometimes when it was too brutal

comes a moment in a fight when this is not boxing anymore, it is an assault, a ''legal assault''

don't be ******ed, you're ruining the little credibility you have
      people were getting hurt true

alot even died and got seriously messed up

but guess what?

thats how it's supposed to be, this is boxing. its the name of the game. it's what makes this sport different than any other. its for real.

**** me if boxing gets completley risk free for the participants, i wouldn't even watch it anymore.

like a previous poster said. Boxing is supposed to be violent.

and one other thing, don't mention credibility when you have none yourself. you call yourself a boxing fan yet support something that is directly counter-productive to boxing as a sport.

fans don't like early stoppages

fighters like them even less

nobody except the odd super politically correct lame guy like you likes it

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        couldn't disagree more
        at last, a fellow sensed man coming into this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          at last, a fellow sensed man coming into this thread
          idk about sensed

early stoppages are ruining the sport. it turns away casual fans and decreases the popularity.

neither fans or fighters like it. espec not the fighters.

liking early stoppages... is anti-boxing. if you like boxing... it doesn't make sense.

a person who loves boxing... will hate early stoppages. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by problem? View Post
            idk about sensed

early stoppages are ruining the sport. it turns away casual fans and decreases the popularity.

neither fans or fighters like it. espec not the fighters.

liking early stoppages... is anti-boxing. if you like boxing... it doesn't make sense.

a person who loves boxing... will hate early stoppages. end of story.
            tell me Ike Williams VS Beau Jack was an early stoppage so I can put that in my sig

you have already done just that through your repeated flawed arguments, but do it for the **** of it

Comment

Smoger and Bayless are the best refs in boxing!

Mercante Jr. is also debatable.

Comment

Working...
              X