Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many low blows did you guys count in the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    I try to be as partial as I can given that I'm Mexican and deep inside I want every Mexican to win but I counted a lot of give and take low blows some of them can be disputable but he definitely hit Agbeko more than 10 obvious low blows.
    At the end of the fight I was pissed at Mares I thought he fought really dirty, Mares low-blowed Agbeko a ton more than Peterson did against Rios. For the sake of both fighter's rep, a rematch has to happen.
    i agree bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
      Damn rookies, I can't believe the power of the media has over your brain dead fans. Al Beristine can claim he has a bigger dick then Tarver and you fake fans would debate over it. Lmao
      go hump a flag pole.

Comment

Around 30. Lost all my respect for Mares, the Referee deserves a suspension or something.

Comment

I really need to see this fight now, I see a lot of unbiase people actually counting more than 10 low blows, and if thats true why didnt Agbeko or his corner complain? Not blaming him or anything but he should have complain bitterly instead of giving Mares or mora a pass, Or maybe he should have walked out of the ring in protest at what seems like a biase referee.

Comment

Damn rookies, I can't believe the power of the media has over your brain dead fans. Al Beristine can claim he has a bigger dick then Tarver and you fake fans would debate over it. Lmao
            The video record disagrees.

Comment

Disgusting, i'd of taken my gloves off tbh.

Comment

totally lost respect for mares. i used to like him, a nice gentlemen, and i understand the pressure for him to win, but thats not the right way to win a title. mares is a fake champ just like canelo. goldenboys blows.

Comment

Now go back and count how many times did Agbeko hit mares behind the head without the ref saying anything.
                  0, ref warned him every time.

Comment

That moron Phantom said the kd in the 11th wasnt a low blow because the punch hit agbeko's glove.

There was over 20 easy.

Comment

At least two in every round sometimes three. So that means about 24 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X