Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many low blows did you guys count in the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up counting after the 4th round... I mean holy hell, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I know Agbeko is an honorable fighter and all but he should've milked a couple of low blows and complained to the ref a lot more. But to be honest I don't think it would've made a difference that Russell Mora is a complete idiot.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet but this is some serious stuff. 3-5+ low blows is auto DQ imo. Saddest day in boxing for sure when it comes to fair play(in history?). Hope they'll rule out the decision. Agbeko should win by DQ. Hope he's alright though.

Comment

zerdeen times

Comment

Comment

we didn't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              enough to get a guy disqualified

somebody told me mora reffed the rios // peterson fight as well (and dq'd peterson quickly)

that guy made about 10 extra grand
              i'm calling it
              **** like this happens in boxing because they don't punish refs who do horrible jobs. I'd beat Mora's old ass if I seen him in public, corrupt pos. Come see me Mora you old ****. ****ing paid off ref had the nerve to call his reffing-job great.

Comment

rewatching it now- gonna edit as i go

round 1: 4
                round 2: 4
                round 3: 3
                Last edited by Paclan; 08-14-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I try to be as partial as I can given that I'm Mexican and deep inside I want every Mexican to win but I counted a lot of give and take low blows some of them can be disputable but he definitely hit Agbeko more than 10 obvious low blows.
                  At the end of the fight I was pissed at Mares I thought he fought really dirty, Mares low-blowed Agbeko a ton more than Peterson did against Rios. For the sake of both fighter's rep, a rematch has to happen.

Comment

i did'nt see any....and yes, im russel mora.....

serouisly tho, it has to be double digits ...thats the record breaking highest number of lows blows ive seen in a single fight by far....

Comment

Damn rookies, I can't believe the power of the media has over your brain dead fans. Al Beristine can claim he has a bigger dick then Tarver and you fake fans would debate over it. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X