Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many low blows did you guys count in the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    At least two in every round sometimes three. So that means about 24 times.
    I thought about 11-12 were worth a point deduction and about 12-15 were questionable/ worth a warning. I'd say about 24-27 low blows in total.

Comment

same dude reffed guerrero-kats and was calling everything a low blow. i tell ya what, great wa sto avoid having to get snipped and have a vasectomy. no way agbeko's swimmers survived that assault.

and that mexican rizo something dude is a squirrley little ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        The video record disagrees.

this fukn vid is pissing me off all over again. i just saw well over 20 and the 3 in the 11th was out of control. so was the one in the 10th.

Comment

Another boxing website did a R-B-R breakdown. Here's what they came up with:

Round 1: Three Abner Mares low blows. After the third (A VERY LOW BLOW), referee Russell Mora issues a warning to JOSEPH AGBEKO for pulling Mares' head down. Mares told to keep his punches up. Mora credits Mares with knockdown that looked like a slip.

Round 2: Five more Mares low blows, no warnings to Mares. Agbeko warned for hitting behind the head, and pulling Mares' head down after receiving a low blow

Round 3: Two more Mares low blows, no warnings to Mares. Agebko receives third warning about pulling Mares' head down.

Round 4: Two more Mares lows blows. Mares told to keep his punches up.

Round 5: Agbeko warned about pulling Mares head after receiving a shot on the hip. One more VERY LOW blow by Mares who receives his THIRD WARNING to keep punches up.

Round 6: Two more Mares low blows. Agbeko instructed to keep his head up when it was being pulled down and once again warned not to pull Mares head down.

Round 7: Mares afforded unusual amount of vaseline over his cut- so much that his eyebrows were white at the start of the round. Mares lands yet another (VERY) low blow. Seconds later Agbeko was again told to keep his head up when it was being pulled down.

Round 8: Another Mares low blow. Mares receives FOURTH WARNING to keep punches up.

Round 9: Two more Mares low blows. Agbeko told not pull Mares' head down. Mares receives FIFTH WARNING to keep his punches up. Agbeko warned to watch his head. Mares warned not to pull Agbeko's head down.

Round 10: Agbeko twice warned not to hit behind the head. Mares VERY LOW BLOW, again no point deduction. Agbeko told not to pull his head down for no reason. Mares gets SIXTH WARNING. Seconds later, Agebko told to keep his head up when Mares was pulling it down.

Round 11: Two more Mares low blows including a VERY LOW BLOW that caused Agbeko to fall to the floor. Instead of deducting a point for the obvious low blow, Mora calls it a knockdown despite being in perfect position to view the blow and despite the Agbeko's reaction to being hit in the groin, which is almost impossible to fake. Mares warned not to pull head down.

Round 12: NO LOW BLOWS NO WARNINGS.

TOTAL: Mares landed 21 low blows and received 6 warnings but ZERO point deductions, and actually benefitted by being credited with a knockdown. Total warnings: 21 (for low blows, pulling head down, rabbit punches, including ridiculous ones to Agbeko to keep head up)

Comment

Working...
          X