Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many low blows did you guys count in the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
    Now go back and count how many times did Agbeko hit mares behind the head without the ref saying anything.
    LOL, complaining about that compared to getting hit in the balls.

Boxers unintentionally hit in the back of the head all the time, even some of Mares punches hit Agbeko on the back of the head. It happens when they move around. But low-blowing someone as much as Mares did shouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
      I actually felt the need to rewatch the fight and count the number of low blows that Mares threw on Agbecko. So far I'm four rounds in and already I counted at least 20. How many low blows did you guys count throughout the fight?
      about 20-25 definitely higher than 20

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
        Bout tree fiddy.
        lmao

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

Boxers unintentionally hit in the back of the head all the time, even some of Mares punches hit Agbeko on the back of the head. It happens when they move around. But low-blowing someone as much as Mares did shouldn't happen.
          so hitting behind the head doesnt cause brain problems?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

As did Agbeko hit Mares low as well, there's was only two or three punches that landed on the hip and one on the nuts, that happens to.I was on board with all the crap but after rewatching the fight ,I realized Al b was crying since the first round claiming that Agbeko was getting hit in the nuts but after the replay was shown they where not On the nuts but on the belt line , yes low but not all that to cry like a bit h about.

Comment

About 30,000 kids

Comment

Just finished watching the fight and I counted AT LEAST 40 low blows, if not more.

I also had Agbeko winning. Take out the "knockdowns" and I have it 115-113 Agbeko.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                  Just finished watching the fight and I counted AT LEAST 40 low blows, if not more.

I also had Agbeko winning. Take out the "knockdowns" and I have it 115-113 Agbeko.
                  If Agbeko's balls weren't used as a punching bag he'd probably have dominated more too. I think Agbeko would have won on the cards if two fake knockdowns weren't counted, plus with Mares getting deducted several points for all the low-blows he lands.

Comment

I rewatched the fight again since I have recorded on my DVR.

I watched intently and only counted obvious low blows. It still managed to go up as high as 30 plus. Seriously, Agbeko must be pissing blood right now because of the amount of low blows he experienced. And the sad thing, no one is worried about Agbeko's health from physical to mental. He was given a 10 count knockdown that **** must be messing with his head right now.

I hope Abnutt dies on his sleep. What a disgrace.

Comment

enough to get a guy disqualified

somebody told me mora reffed the rios // peterson fight as well (and dq'd peterson quickly)

that guy made about 10 extra grand
                      i'm calling it

Comment

Working...
                      X