Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    People voted for Kimbo as a joke and to get the Klit nut huggers mad.
    It worked. Posters like Freedom have obviously taken it seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Same old harrassment and ridicule from you - you've made about ten posts in this thread.

You're like a schoolyard bully, constantly picking on the Klitschko fans, but what's bizarre is that in reality you're a middle-aged man.
      what's sad is JAB69 gets owned by klitschko fans constantly in every single thread and yet keeps coming back for more he even chased me down into private inbox after I brutally owned and humiliated him in one thread and was harrassing me with child-like insults that gave me a good laugh what a sad virgin redneck. owned again in this latest thread of many lmfao
      Last edited by etlux; 12-30-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• btw replace diva gaye's head in my signature with the head of Kimbo and you'll see the likely result of a wlad/kimbo match

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
          Same old harrassment and ridicule from you - you've made about ten posts in this thread.

You're like a schoolyard bully, constantly picking on the Klitschko fans, but what's bizarre is that in reality you're a middle-aged man.
          I didn't start this ridiculous thread and haven't refused to answer what people have said Kimbo's would beat alas, have I? I didn't call Kimbo's the "black Messiah " in hopes of baiting people to respond, did I? You should be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. You wanted a stupid thread and replies.....you got it. Now you gotta live with it. Tsk , tsk

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
            what's sad is JAB69 gets owned by klitschko fans constantly in every single thread and yet keeps coming back for more he even chased me down into private inbox after I brutally owned and humiliated him in one thread and was harrassing me with child-like insults that gave me a good laugh what a sad virgin redneck. owned again in this latest thread of many lmfao
            Lol, you're not even a blip on the radar you're so easy to destroy. All you have are the coattails of other nuthuggers to ride on.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              Clubber Lang vs Ivan Drago
              More like Clubber Lang vs Giant Jackie Chan

Comment

• there is only one outcome for this fight, Wlad by KO in the first round. Kimbos power wouldn't even be a factor in this fight, he could never land flush and even if he did I have doubts of it doing much considering Wlad took David Hayes sharp explosive punches.

Comment

• Here's Kimbo throwing a punch at Wlad.

Here's Wlad taking the punch on the chin.

Here's Kimbo celebrating victory after a 1st round KO and saving the heavyweight division.

I have seen the future. It cannot be changed.

Comment

• Kimbo shatters Wlads disgraceful glass jaw with a jab.

Comment

• wlad rapes kimbo....literally

Comment

Working...
                      X