Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
    Disappointing news.

You got to admit, the guy's a legendary troll. He's singlehandedly produced some of the most memorable and genius quotes i've ever seen.

Here's my personal favorite.

lmao. Honestly I don't think he was a troll, everything he said was 100% serious, he had like 10+ alts and posted with them regularly (Domination, Masterful, Soviet, etc.). You just gotta wonder what was going on in that dude's head, can you imagine all the hate that was fueling him to make all those posts? Dude was obsessed lmao, **** I bet he gave himself green K, probably even replied to his own posts backing up his opinion lol.

I kind of feel sorry for Freedom though, that's like one of his best friends.

Comment

• saying kimbo slice would beat wladimir is like saying Julio cesar chavez jr would beat andre ward

Comment

• 305 baby!!! Kimbo army representtttttttt! We knock suckaz out in the street, in backyards in octagons, in rings we dont give a sheeet! Kimbo all day baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          saying kimbo slice would beat wladimir is like saying Julio cesar chavez jr would beat andre ward
          Jcc jr=wlad ward= kimbo I agree.

Comment

• I cannot believe people voted for Kimbo. I love Kimbo but no way in hell would he beat Wlad. Just shows you that people hate on Wlad cause he's an Eastern boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Kimbo is underrated, he sparks wlad out in 2
              Yea, on second thought. I'm going with this prediction. Kimbo is the second coming of Myke Tison.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                LOL Mormeck could knock out Kimbo.
                Cold twitching too. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 168SMW View Post
                  lol, Big Country knocked the **** out of Kimbo...

Klit would toy with him...come on now...Even Haye destroy Kimbo in no time.

Kimbo is a threat to any average joe in the streets. But he is a below average pro fighter in his weight class...

There is nothing else to see really.

The highlight of his career its a win on Tank Abbott... A guy who lost more fight than wins in his career.

Nuff said.
                  Lets get real here, any top 25 heavy destroys him. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Adamek-Slice. Would be interesting until Tomasz put him in a coma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    I cannot believe people voted for Kimbo. I love Kimbo but no way in hell would he beat Wlad. Just shows you that people hate on Wlad cause he's an Eastern boxer.
                    People voted for Kimbo as a joke and to get the Klit nut huggers mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deal With It- View Post
                      Disappointing news.

You got to admit, the guy's a legendary troll. He's singlehandedly produced some of the most memorable and genius quotes i've ever seen.

Here's my personal favorite.

I get what you are saying, but were u disputing the Klitschko's beating Dempsey?

Comment

Working...
                      X