Comments Thread For: Arum Talks Cotto-Margarito Tour, Denies Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iFay7 View Post
    lets hope it goes the 12 rounds and cotto doesnt take a knee again
    No plaster.. No busted nose in 2nd round... no gassed out Cotto.

Cotto by UD.

Comment

Like I said yesterday, not one source or not one specific point in that article said that Cotto proposed a catchweight. For all I know, the interview was with margarito's manager so who knows, maybe the request proposal is gonna come from margarito's side.

Comment

Originally posted by nolotek View Post
        You're right he's not a quitter he's a cheater.
        you got that right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Stfu clown if Cotto wins you probably say Margs was shot and give Cotto no credit.
          and u don't think he's shot??..lol..cant' believe people will actually look at it like a good victory for cotto,it's one thing for him to feel like he got revenge,it's a personal thing,but to call this a good victory over a fighter who hasn't looked good anymore is ridiculous..he got beat up badly in his last fight,by fight night it will be well over a year since his last fight,he's looked awful in his last 3 fights,whats so great about beating a guy like that? especially coming off a terrible loss?...nothing to me,yeah it's personal for cotto,but it's not a great win for him because margo isn't a good boxer,he's been looking awful already...nothing special there in that victory

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            No plaster.. No busted nose in 2nd round... no gassed out Cotto.

Cotto by UD.
            ay Dios mio..el jotto cambiando su nombre como si no sabemos quien es...lol

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              and u don't think he's shot??..lol..cant' believe people will actually look at it like a good victory for cotto,it's one thing for him to feel like he got revenge,it's a personal thing,but to call this a good victory over a fighter who hasn't looked good anymore is ridiculous..he got beat up badly in his last fight,by fight night it will be well over a year since his last fight,he's looked awful in his last 3 fights,whats so great about beating a guy like that? especially coming off a terrible loss?...nothing to me,yeah it's personal for cotto,but it's not a great win for him because margo isn't a good boxer,he's been looking awful already...nothing special there in that victory
              I agree. This does nothing for Cotto. Except revenge for the first loss and getting rid of some Demonsn just a cofidence builder IF he beats Margs.. If is a big word.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                I agree. This does nothing for Cotto. Except revenge for the first loss and getting rid of some Demonsn just a cofidence builder IF he beats Margs.. If is a big word.
                exactly...finally someone with some sense to realize it's just that,a personal thing for cotto,nothing more out of a "w" against a fighter who just got beat up badly and has looked bad in his last couple of fights

Comment

exactly...finally someone with some sense to realize it's just that,a personal thing for cotto,nothing more out of a "w" against a fighter who just got beat up badly and has looked bad in his last couple of fights
                  You guys are just sad. Who cares its a fight A TON of people want to see, since when does a fight against another Titleholder need to be the FIGHT to make? Even if Marg is a bum Cotto still lost to him, that makes it relevant enough. It isn't like its 20 years later like RJJ and Hopkins. These guys were set to rematch after Marg/Mosley anyway but Marg screwed it up, Cotto getting revenge shouldn't lose luster because this guy ****ed up his career.

Comment

Yo are out of your damn mind little boy. I'm pretty sure that you were one of the little girls claiming that Cotto is shot. All of a sudden, if cotto wins, it's no longer a good win?

Comment

I see your point and see this as a good win for either of the two but not a great one because of what both fighters have been through. but you give us your view from Cotto's side but according to you, will it be a great win for margarito if he wins?

Also, where would you rank Margarito right now at 154 amongst those fighters?

Margarito got beat up and looked bad with Mosley & Pacquiao because of the speed/power those fighters had and style they brought. Not because he is shot. You make it seem like he fought & looked bad against 2 bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X