No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Talks Cotto-Margarito Tour, Denies Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Margo is no QUITTER,,, he will make yer boy QUIT again, sorry mang,,,its just gonna happen
    You're right he's not a quitter he's a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post
      this fight is going to end up with a bunch of PR upset cuz their boy Cotto is not going to be able to beat Margo again!! talking all that mess when there is simply no proof of any plaster in that fight!!! I cant wait til we see Cottos expression when he finds out that the first fight was not a fluke!
      The Ricans abandoned Resto when he was caught cheating, but some Mexicans haven't abandon Margaresto. Many other Mexican boxers to cheer for who don't need plaster of paris to help them win fights against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Mr. Fantastic can stop crying like a baby now. The plaster master gets to have his weight advantage.

LMAO true.that'll shut him up for a bit till fight night.theres absolutley no excuses never the less at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Oooooh all the cheato fans mad cuz they made excuses why there boy would lose told you cotto is a true warrior hes not pac or floyd no catch weight in this ***** warrrrr cotto the true warrior say goodbye to that ****** cheato his career is over

LOL,funny how all the margarita fans started to cry because their cheating idol was at a catch weight. They haven't learned that Cotto is a real mother foker who doesn't need to cheat or ask for catch weights.

To all the little *****es that were crying about a catch-weight and that idiot mrs fantastic, go eat a **** burrito.

Cotto is going to punish that cheating piece of ****.

Comment

cmon

Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post
            this fight is going to end up with a bunch of PR upset cuz their boy Cotto is not going to be able to beat Margo again!! talking all that mess when there is simply no proof of any plaster in that fight!!! I cant wait til we see Cottos expression when he finds out that the first fight was not a fluke!
            are u serious bro??...u really think margarito fought him legit??...thats foolish!!...so ur telling me beat the hell out of a young undefeated cotto legally but then after a win like that with confidence he then decided he needed packed gloves aginast ab older fighter like Mosley??..that doesn't make sense

Comment

Its going to be war

Comment

Originally posted by I am God
                what weight advantage,i keep hearing you say this..cotto is a 154 champion and has better wins there than margo,you can't dictate what a fighter re hydrates to,if they make weight it's on
                If a fighter can come in 15 pounds more than another fighter its considered a weight advantage. It's not cheating but it helps punch resistance and so on. The only time being heavy is a bad thing is when you're fighting at heavyweight because you're much slower when you're a big guy and an easier target to hit.

But I personally consider it an advantage in the lower weight classes. But I can see how some people think its a disadvantage entirely because they feel it will slow that fight down but I don't think it slows them down that much when these fighters weigh under 200 pounds.

A cheater is someone who has special hand-wraps to help them win fights, thats a cheater.

Comment

over/under this thread doesn't do 5 pages? some people on this forum are so predictable.

honestly, what the **** would a catchweight matter anyway? margarito's a career welterweight, now all of a sudden he's getting drained?

also, since there's no catchweight, can cotto wear the "capetillo special"? please?

Comment

feel bad for the right side pof margaritos face. cotto is a natural lefty and his left hooks are gonna do so much damage in this fight. cant wait!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      If a fighter can come in 15 pounds more than another fighter its considered a weight advantage. It's not cheating but it helps punch resistance and so on. The only time being heavy is a bad thing is when you're fighting at heavyweight because you're much slower when you're a big guy and an easier target to hit.

But I personally consider it an advantage in the lower weight classes. But I can see how some people think its a disadvantage entirely because they feel it will slow that fight down but I don't think it slows them down that much when these fighters weigh under 200 pounds.

A cheater is someone who has special hand-wraps to help them win fights, thats a cheater.
                      i agree!!! chavez jr fought for the middleweight title and was 5 pounds over the light heavyweight limit on fight night while zbik was just 5 pounds over the middleweight limit. 180 vs 165, no1 can say that the heavier fighter doesnt have an advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X