• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    thank you, man. thank you.

youre so simple

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Loyalty is a very important value for Floyd. He has stressed his loyalty to "his team" and HBO on many occasions. I think he looked down on manny for not being loyal to bob.
      It's more than loyalty, though. It's a binding and legal contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Now, will you be an adult and answer my question? Or will you act like a kid on the internet?
        what was the question my friend?

no i don't think pac is huge in asia. first of all, boxing is not huge anywhere in the world except probably in mexico.

Comment

what was the question my friend?

no i don't think pac is huge in asia. first of all, boxing is not huge anywhere in the world except probably in mexico.

Wrong. Its become HUGE in Canada in the past few yrs. Its also big in europe. Calzaghe, Klit Bros, Hatton, Khan, etc.. all sell out arena's.

To answer the question, it would take a fight well worth it for Pac to fight in Asia. If they offered an astronomical amount to host Pac/Floyd, i'm sure Pac would love to fight there. We all know that Floyd would turn it down though. Is HBO really willing to travel and broadcast from Asia for a fight with Pac against any old Joe? I dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Wrong. Its become HUGE in Canada in the past few yrs. Its also big in europe. Calzaghe, Klit Bros, Hatton, Khan, etc.. all sell out arena's.

To answer the question, it would take a fight well worth it for Pac to fight in Asia. If they offered an astronomical amount to host Pac/Floyd, i'm sure Pac would love to fight there. We all know that Floyd would turn it down though. Is HBO really willing to travel and broadcast from Asia for a fight with Pac against any old Joe? I dont think so.
            Yeah... I think Bute would disagree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              It's huge in Montreal, Quebec but not the whole of Canada. You may be right about Europe, though.

Comment

It's huge in Montreal, Quebec but not the whole of Canada. You may be right about Europe, though.
                That's what I meant. I was in Montreal for Hopkins/Pascal I and after many attempts to land some tickets with no luck, it took me about 2hrs to find a sports bar that was able to accomodate me. It was insane.

Comment

many fighting sports originate from asia and have popularity there,so it's normal boxing doesn't have the fanbase that you would expect.
                  i think europe is an interesting scenario. floyd is interested in fighting in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    @32:30

It seems like once again floyd is making up this thing. Like when he (mayweather) said someone from pacquiao's camp sent him an email asking what would be if pacquiao tested positive, can it be kept a secret? none after that or any validity was ever heard again. Maybe who ever tried to contact floyd behind arum's back was the same guy who inject steroids on pacquiao in the buttocks between workouts. I wonder who ever sent those emails to teddy atlas anyways??? Even teddy kept his mouth shut since then. That's atleast couple of years ago. Floyd has to give up some names so we can all believe him. He has lied more than once to us fans and only balllicker like you would believe what he have to say.

Comment

I caught this from another thread, but it's like I said then, he doesn't clarify enough nor does any reporter bother to ask a follow up question, it's like they all stopped listening, I mean when you hear something like that, shouldn't you try to pry more information out of said person? Wtf happened? Whether it's true or not, I dunno, none of us do, Floyd talks so much, he changes subject without even noticing (I assume)...for all we know he was about to give more detail and then forgot...****, I dunno???

If Pacquiao's people (whomever he/she/they may be) actually attempted to negotiate with Floyd, why not hear them out? I'm not talking contractual agreements like we're ready to sign, but more like verbal agreements for testing and purse split (such talks could've gone a long way), unless Floyd, "wasn't thinking about boxing" at the time, there really shouldn't be any other reason...maybe I'm wrong, Floyd's statement was a little inconclusive, but it appears like Floyd wasn't even trying to hear them out...again, very inconclusive, but I'm more disappointed in the incompetent "reporters" surrounding Floyd for letting such words fall on deaf ears (there were several times in that interview where they could've said something whether to inquire further, or just put him in the hot seat, like during that ridiculous Klitschko comparison, smh).

Comment

Working...
                      X