• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Antonio margarito
    David Diaz
    Joshua Clottey

Now, tell me that ANY of them would have refused the Pacquiao fight because it was in the Asian region.
    gino is laying the smack down haha

Comment

I'm asking you a legitimate and serious question.

If Pacquiao is such a huge fighter in Asia, and there's so much money to be made there, how come he NEVER fights there?

Is that an unreasonable question to ask?

Yes. Floyd demanded $100 million. Now answer my question.
      again who said anything about pac being huge in asia? singapore is a rich country. probably richer than many advanced countries. they offered to host the fight just like mandela's group in a separate occasion.

who said anything about pac being huge in asia? he is not.

Last edited by tomhawq; 07-27-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Is it me, or did Floyd seem angry that Pac's team allegedly tried to go behind Arum's back to make a deal for a fight. Isnt that what Floyd wanted in the first place? I thought Arum was Floyd's problem at first.

Comment

I WISH they could do it without Bob Arum, I guarantee the fight gets done with NO PROBLEMS without Bob Arum being involved

I don't think Pacquiao is being allowed to speak up for himself under Arum which is probably why they are having all these issues now within Pacquiao Team, seems like Manny wants more control and he should have more control because he is the one fighting...NOT ARUM!
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-27-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            I WISH they could do it without Bob Arum, I guarantee the fight gets done with NO PROBLEMS without Bob Arum being involved

I don't think Pacquiao is being allowed to speak up for himself under Arum which is probably why they are having all these issues now within Pacquiao Team, seems like Manny wants more control and he should have more control because he is the one fighting...NOT ARUM!
            If what Floyd says in the video is true, then its as if you're damned if you do and damned if you dont when it comes to making the fight. One minute he has a problem with Arum, then when Pac tries to get Arum out of the equation to make the fight (according to Floyd), he has a problem with that as well. WTF? LOL>

Comment

Yes. Floyd demanded $100 million.
              thank you, man. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                thank you, man. thank you.

Now, will you be an adult and answer my question? Or will you act like a kid on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  Haha this Gino Ros guy always making threads about Manny.
                  Sugar Sting Ray, Strugg, Cung Le, Deevel, just to name a few who only make negative Mayweather threads/Mayweather posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    If what Floyd says in the video is true, then its as if you're damned if you do and damned if you dont when it comes to making the fight. One minute he has a problem with Arum, then when Pac tries to get Arum out of the equation to make the fight (according to Floyd), he has a problem with that as well. WTF? LOL>
                    You can't legally go make deals by cutting out your promoter. Haymon knows that. Any deal or agreement they made would never stand.

Ya understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Is it me, or did Floyd seem angry that Pac's team allegedly tried to go behind Arum's back to make a deal for a fight. Isnt that what Floyd wanted in the first place? I thought Arum was Floyd's problem at first.
                      Loyalty is a very important value for Floyd. He has stressed his loyalty to "his team" and HBO on many occasions. I think he looked down on manny for not being loyal to bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X