No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    floyd never asked for 100 mil, manny never agreed to floyd ost demand b.c he wanted 7 days, and who the **** is going to fight in singapore, you fool?
    you believe koncz's 7 days cut-off, but not the $100 million demand by floyd? what are you a dumb brainless dickrider always ready to defend your hero?

so what was the secret deal about then, silly fanboy?

Comment

manny should leave arum

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        you believe koncz's 7 days cut-off, but not the $100 million demand by floyd? what are you a dumb brainless dickrider always ready to defend your hero?

so what was the secret deal about then, silly fanboy?

who else said floyd demanded 100 mil? so if pac accepted zero days, then why is his team and arum REFUSING to make the fight over TESTS?

you dumb****

Comment

I kinda sensed there was turbulence in Pacland back when Manny tried to cancel the Boxing Writers Award dinner and everybody was waiting for him to hop on a flight from the Phils to NY. Bob was nervous, and likely begged Manny to board that plane so he wouldn't make him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Side question: If Pac is so huge in Asia, and if that region is such a viable market for him, how come he never fights there?
            so it's true then. floyd was offered $50 million and he demanded $100 million. i see.

who said anything about pac being huge in asia?

Last edited by tomhawq; 07-27-2011, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              so it's true then. floyd was offered $50 million and he demand $100 million. i see.

who said anything about pac being huge in asia?
              :
              I'm asking you a legitimate and serious question.

If Pacquiao is such a huge fighter in Asia, and there's so much money to be made there, how come he NEVER fights there?

Is that an unreasonable question to ask?

Yes. Floyd demanded $100 million. Now answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Side question: If Pac is so huge in Asia, and if that region is such a viable market for him, how come he never fights there?
                Find me one worthy asian boxing champ for Pac to go up against. Better yet, tell me who here in the states is willing to go to Asia to fight Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Find me one worthy asian boxing champ for Pac to go up against. Better yet, tell me who here in the states is willing to go to Asia to fight Pac.

Antonio margarito
                  David Diaz
                  Joshua Clottey

Now, tell me that ANY of them would have refused the Pacquiao fight because it was in the Asian region.

Comment

who else said floyd demanded 100 mil? so if pac accepted zero days, then why is his team and arum REFUSING to make the fight over TESTS?

you dumb****
                    manny pakman bess fight never live take ne tess

Comment

you dumb****
                      this dumb mofo doesn't make any sense. they accepted zero days and still refused to make the fight? how does that make sense?

go hang yourself, dickrider.

Comment

Working...
                      X