Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With This New Politically Correct Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There comes a time in every mans life when he grows tired of assaulting random people and slapping the **** out his baby moms.
    Last edited by ny123; 07-27-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      No they watch because they love watching black men act the fool.

you mean the sport of boxing is an act of foolishness?

Comment

Brick Wall is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          you mean the sport of boxing is an act of foolishness?
          They love watching black men put on a "show". Its entertainment. Then once they see him fight and see how great he is they want a repoeat show. Floyd used 24/7 brilliantly. But the game has changed from 2007 and i'm sure al and floyds inside people are telling him this.

Comment

Mayweather is still who he always was, and should still go at boxers in terms of talking trash. But when Talking to the Media this is exactly how he should act. Just watch the latest Brian Kenny Interview, Mayweather handled every question well, and Kenny just came off as someone fishing for a fight, and it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              They love watching black men put on a "show". Its entertainment. Then once they see him fight and see how great he is they want a repoeat show. Floyd used 24/7 brilliantly. But the game has changed from 2007 and i'm sure al and floyds inside people are telling him this.
              so what if the fighter is mexican or puerto rican? is that phrase also applicable?
              "white people love watching mexicans/ricans act like a fool"

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                Brick Wall is an idiot.
                yeah i'm an idiot because i care so much about pre-fight hype bull****s

Comment

it's not about political correctness at all.

it's about fighting.

as opposed to vacation, retirement, ducking.

he can talk trash all he wants if he just fight.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    so what if the fighter is mexican or puerto rican? is that phrase also applicable?
                    "white people love watching mexicans/ricans act like a fool"
                    Listen, I'm not going to get too technical but google "blackface" and you will see what Big Dunn is trying to say.... You know this already, but I'll confirm it for you...

IMO, I think this country has grown a lot since the early 1900's, but unfortunately there's always going to be a few bad apples on the tree...

That's way off topic, anyway, the point of the thread is there's nothing wrong with Mayweather defeating his opponents mentally before they even get in the ring. That's the oldest trick in the book. Instead, Mayweather is taking a more politically correct approach and getting away from his normal game plan. IMO, Mayweather will always be damned in the eyes of the media and some fans. There's no getting around it, so why try to please them. If you're doing something out of the kindness of your heart because that's who you are, so be it. But don't do it thinking you're gonna be praised and loved, especially by someone who already has labeled you.. My next point was Tyson began being soft towards the end of his career and we see what happen. I think you understand the point im trying to make.

Now on the other hand, I'm not advocating what Mayweather has "allegedly" done in his personal life, nor do I advocate people being bully's, acting like thugs or animals. That's why I said there's a time and place for everything.
                    Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-27-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      it's not about political correctness at all.

it's about fighting.

as opposed to vacation, retirement, ducking.

he can talk trash all he wants if he just fight.

What are you talking?

Comment

Working...
                      X