Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
    He also Hates Cheaters but Loves Mosely who he claims is an ATG
    It's my personal atg list..Oh btw,has Mosley ever fail a drug test??STFU and sit down with ya tight ass jeans..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I can see your POV, but what I would say is that even old Mosley made Pac look bad by turning him into the hunter and making him chase the fight.

I'm not saying Bradley would have won, although I believe he could have, I'm merely saying that those were the tactics he should have used instead of coming forwards and letting Pacquiao counter-punch and stun him.
      Those would certainly be better tactics. You don't run face first into Pacquiao, dumb idea for sure.

That said, would the world have seen Bradley as the winner if he fought off the backfoot all night? He's no Marquez, he can't do what Marquez could do to Manny. Instead I simply see Manny turning up the heat - unfazed by Bradley's soft punches - and winning the fight that way. We saw some of what he could have done in the 4th Marquez fight. Manny did a lot more of what he used to do and he looked great. And of course with Bradley there's no chance of a brutal 1 punch KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        It's my personal atg list..Oh btw,has Mosley ever fail a drug test??STFU and sit down with ya tight ass jeans..

Comment

See, you have some of the dumbest ****ing logic ever.

"Bradley got his hand raised", yeah, it was a robbery.

"Mosley never failed a drug test", but yeah, he admitted to doping.

Let me guess, it's not cheating if you don't get caught? Watch out Albert Einstein, here comes our resident forum genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Sounds like you have clearer vision when you're drunk than when you're sober. "Yeah guys, I was drunk and saw the fight the way the rest of the world saw it. Then I sobered up and started thinking all ****ed up again". I won't bother to go find your post because you've already made an excuse before I found it.
            What excuse??Do you want me to find it for you??I could do that..

No sober,and without the yelling Pac fans in my home,I was able to see clearly..Most PPV fights I have trouble scoring,it always drinks and people..When it's a reg fight on HBO it's usually me and my girl..Much easier to score...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I can see your POV, but what I would say is that even old Mosley made Pac look bad by turning him into the hunter and making him chase the fight.
              I don't get this one. How did Mosley make Pac look bad by disgracing himself? Pac had a dominant showing anyway you look.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                See, you have some of the dumbest ****ing logic ever.

"Bradley got his hand raised", yeah, it was a robbery.

"Mosley never failed a drug test", but yeah, he admitted to doping.

Let me guess, it's not cheating if you don't get caught? Watch out Albert Einstein, here comes our resident forum genius.
                I guess the went right over ya head..Cool

Comment

What excuse??Do you want me to find it for you??I could do that..

No sober,and without the yelling Pac fans in my home,I was able to see clearly..Most PPV fights I have trouble scoring,it always drinks and people..When it's a reg fight on HBO it's usually me and my girl..Much easier to score...

The excuse that you were drunk, and that you changed your mind. You still changed your mind to the dumb view of the fight that no one mentally competent shares with you. I guess that's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                    Another one,but this guy went as far as to go find a vid..Jeez going hard huh..

Comment

Another one,but this guy went as far as to go find a vid..Jeez going hard huh..
                      It's funny, you seem to think you win every argument just because you use a lot of emoticons and act like you're clowning everyone. It really just means you're not very bright, and every argument you have you lose because your logic is horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                      X