No announcement yet.

Pacquiao more accurate puncher than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Jabs dont count lol, All time great thread...
    And that's why TS can't be taken seriously.

Comment

• Here, let me compare Pac's punching accuaracy in his first 6 fights to Mayweather's first 6 fights and see what I get.

Or maybe I'll compare Pac's 12th - 17th fight to Mayweather's 12th - 17th fight and see what I get lol

Give it up, Pac isn't the more accurate puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
        Welcome to...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Here, let me compare Pac's punching accuaracy in his first 6 fights to Mayweather's first 6 fights and see what I get.

Or maybe I'll compare Pac's 12th - 17th fight to Mayweather's 12th - 17th fight and see what I get lol

Give it up, Pac isn't the more accurate puncher.
          That will tell you who was more accurate at certain times in their careers.

I wanted to find out who was the most accurate now.

And that person is Pacquiao.

Comment

• If only it would have helped last November.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              It didn't backfire, I knew that "the myth" of Floyd's accuracy compared to Pacquiao's existed and I knew people heard it many time without actually looking at the figures or even taking not how each fighter fights.

I knew most people would find it difficult to shift their beliefs especially when I'm telling them the opposite of what they have been told.

But I knew that Mayweather would accuracy would come down a lot las night and maybe then some more people could see the truth.
              Typical Pacta*d. You are trying to make "more people see the truth" using an incorrect calculation. The Gambler showed you the correct way to calculate connect percentage over a series of fights but like a typical inflexible Pacta*d you will not accept that the method you used was incorrect. If you cannot do simple math I suggest you go back to elementary school and stay there.
              Last edited by chike99; 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                That will tell you who was more accurate at certain times in their careers.

I wanted to find out who was the most accurate now.

And that person is Pacquiao.
                Is that counting jabs or not counting jabs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  If only it would have helped last November.
                  Pacquiao landed 43% against a great counter puncher who knows Pacquiao's game very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chike99 View Post
                    Typical Pacta*d. You are trying to make "more people see the truth" using an incorrect calculation. The Gambler showed you the correct way to calculate connect percentage over a series of fights but like a typical inflexible Pacta*d you will not accept that the method you used was incorrect. If you cannot do simple math I suggest you go back to elementary school and stay there.
                    Tell that to compubox, they use the same method I do, fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Is that counting jabs or not counting jabs lol
                      Ok you are a boxing genius, tell us what a jab is used for in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X