No announcement yet.

Pacquiao more accurate puncher than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    That showed % of punched landed to % of punches received.

This thread was just focused on power punches landed.

If this was the case, then Margarito is a better accurate puncher than Floyd too. He averaged more power punches landed per round than Floyd does.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a...7at22537PM.png

Comment

I said it countless times before but for your benefit I will say it again.

First, a jab is not always thrown to land (a scoring punch). It can be used as a range finder, to open up an opponents guard, apply pressure.
      compubox is never ever used for scoring fights ever and two compubox numbers are not official and is inaccurate most of the time

this is embarrassing just ask a mod to delete this thread for you I'm sure they will oblige

Comment

• I don't give a shit what silly, misleading "compubox" numbers say : Anybody that has watched at least 5 fights from each dude, and has 16 functioning brain cells, knows that Mayweather is a far more accurate puncher than Pacquiao is.

Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          If this was the case, then Margarito is a better accurate puncher than Floyd too. He averaged more power punches landed per round than Floyd does.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/a...7at22537PM.png
          Should have been percentage of power punches landed.

Comment

Should have been percentage of power punches landed.
            Power punches connect percentage

1. Donaire 52%
            2. Mayweather 50%
            3. Alvarez 49%
            4. Bute 49%
            5. Berto 49%
            6. Pacquiao 48%
            7. Ward 47%
            8. V. Klitschko 46%
            9. Dawson 45%
            10. Chavez 45%

Comment

• *******s ignorance has no limit..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                compubox is never ever used for scoring fights ever and two compubox numbers are not official and is inaccurate most of the time

this is embarrassing just ask a mod to delete this thread for you I'm sure they will oblige
                Provide you evidence that they are inarccurate most of the time. I have double checked some compubox figures and they have been pretty much spot on.

And scoring punch, i'm mean a punch that lands.

Comment

• Originally posted by gzgz View Post
                  *******s ignorance has no limit..............
                  Another one who can't even understand the argument.

Comment

• mayweather is a much more accurate puncher than pacquiao. pacquiaos accuracy is high bcuz he fought so many easy targets, guys who were slow, flat footed and stationary.

look at his fights with marquez, garbage accuracy. compare that to floyds accuracy against marquez or against any oponent. its easy to be accurate and look skillful against guys like margarito and hatton, its when you fight skillful oponents that a fighters true accuracy and skill level is shown.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      mayweather is a much more accurate puncher than pacquiao. pacquiaos accuracy is high bcuz he fought so many easy targets, guys who were slow, flat footed and stationary.

look at his fights with marquez, garbage accuracy. compare that to floyds accuracy against marquez or against any oponent. its easy to be accurate and look skillful against guys like margarito and hatton, its when you fight skillful oponents that a fighters true accuracy and skill level is shown.
                      Please, do you know anything about boxing?

Ortiz very open, come forward throw wide telegraphed punches. Marquez, great footwork great timing great at staying out of range.

Mosley ran all night against Pacquiao, he came forward and gassed out against Mayweather.

Clottey covered up for 12 rounds barely throwing a punch. How does Mayweather counter someone that doesn't throw?

Pacquiao last 6 opponents have been of a higher standard than Mayweather's last 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X