• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell is that struggling?

Comment

found this vid after that one...great soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        Mccall dropped him in sparring and some other cat dropped him also before Buster Duglas fight in Japan
        greg page in my hometown of edmonton broke his aura of invisibility...right before his fight here vs ruddick...tyson ran out of town once it leaked to the media here.he then cancellled the bout instead taking on the lesser douglas...worked out great for him...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          How the hell is that struggling?
          Tyson is clearly struggling he is getting hit in the face with combinations.

Comment

sparring is a whole different story. mikey may not have been 100 % concentrated or something or hung back a bit got hit just to get used to it.

Comment

I didn't think Tyson had any trouble and I don't think either of them were going even close to 100%.

Having said that, I do think McCall had the style/attributues to give Tyson difficulties, which is probably why he was his sparring partner on more than one occassion.

McCall having a good jab, being pretty cagey and very very difficult to KO, as well as being a 12 round fighter, would probably mean Tyson having problems. But it would more likely be the kind of problems he had against Bonecrusher than against Douglas.

Comment

McCall was one the beginning factors of the 8 foot heavyweights we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  greg page in my hometown of edmonton broke his aura of invisibility...right before his fight here vs ruddick...tyson ran out of town once it leaked to the media here.he then cancellled the bout instead taking on the lesser douglas...worked out great for him...
                  wow he was invisible.

he'd be pretty invincible if he really was invisible.

Comment

Wow, great post, I'd never seen this before. Turning away from anyone in the ring is dumb, especially Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
                      Tyson is clearly struggling he is getting hit in the face with combinations.
                      so what...

he gets a couple to the face while he is still cold...

u forget the part were tyson pops him in the body and mcall says no mas?

Comment

Working...
                      X