Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO! I just noticed this ...

You guys are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      pascal requested a blood test AFTER the contracts were signed (meaning he came out of no where with that) hopkins told him to **** off because the contracts have been agreed upon already......no WAY can a fighter agree & sign a contract & 2 weeks into the fight try & change the contract.

EPIC FAIL. if i were hopkins i wouldn't have agreed to it ether on those terms......

also are you a ret@rd? WHO WILL AGREE TO BLOOD TEST AFTER A FIGHT. dirrell did the right thing.......abrahams promoter came out of no where with that because dirrell beat abe. how can you make a request that was never brought up before a fight because you're bitter about what happened to your fighter?

also you made up the ward abraham thingy. blood test was NEVER requsted by abrahams camp.

****ing moron.......

PACS CAMP REFUSED BLOOD TEST FOR 3 YEARS. the test were ALWAYS in the contracts (not after the fight or 2 weeks into the fight idiot)

save it for the ret@rds...
      deny deny deny... it goes back to the same logic if u aint got nothing to hide take the test. hopkins if got nothin to hide should have taken the test

same with ward and dirrell.....

Comment

About the video, I thought Salido was cleared of any steroid use because what they found in him was naturally occurring in the body if I remember right.

Comment

Guerro "You can test me everyday......"

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Manny accepted the tests!!!! If it ain't one thing its another... What a *****
            I see you still got your head up your ass , so now Guerrero is a ***** , the dumbness of Pac fanboys is embarrassment to the human race .

Comment

pacman had been saying he will take the test for two years now. floyd hasn't find balls to make sense of it. normally you'd expect floyd and his fanboys to take pacman's offer as good news. it's the complete opposite. they deny it, butt hurt by it and try to spin it and make it look like the ball is still not in floyd's court.

bottom line is floyd is still seen as the one who's stalling this fight.

keep deluding yourself while it lasts homies.

drug testing is no longer an issue since time immemorial.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                pacman had been saying he will take the test for two years now. floyd hasn't find balls to make sense of it. normally you'd expect floyd and his fanboys to take pacman's offer as good news. it's the complete opposite. they deny it, butt hurt by it and try to spin it and make it look like the ball is still not in floyd's court.

bottom line is floyd is still seen as the one who's stalling this fight.

keep deluding yourself while it lasts homies.

drug testing is no longer an issue since time immemorial.

Arum-we refuse to use USADA

wada-if the fights in the usa you us USADA

-how is drug testing not an issue and they make new excuses everyday?

Comment

ESPN: Guerrero is a coward
                  Last edited by skillswin; 07-18-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

guerrero isn't taking year round testing and he's moving up in weight so hes on ped's and hating on a man of God like Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                      that's right take the test.....

Comment

Working...
                      X