Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
    you fskcing ***** hippos are the one's guilty of fscking name dropping.. you keep on posting threads about fighters that agree with floyd but when called upon you go on the defensive.. i'm not even shltting on him.. all i'm saying is since guerrero's got no aversion toward testing then he should at the very least implement it on his fights.. you fscks are the one who keep on saying that boxing needs to be cleaned.. here i was saying that guerrero should do osdt for all his fight from now on, which is a step into the right direction and still you fscking ***** hippos getting butthurt and all.. what's so bad with what i've posted? i though you fscking *****s are all for equality and moving your quest for level playing field in boxing.. well if this is moving your quest forward.. why are you still whining?

lmao at the other ***** and closet ***** that would resort to bashing just cause they got no rebuttal..

Wow your mad !!! LMAO !!!

I think the others are wasting their time trying to convince you of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I believe that the commission should set the testing standards and the fighters should fight.

IMO its is terrible for the sport as testing would be done for some fights while most will miss out and it will depend on whether the person asking for the tests brings more money and barganing power to the table.

Horrible situation to have.

I can't think of any other sport where the athletes set the anti-doping testing.
      That's how the sport of boxing is. The fighters have to be the ones to make the moves. That is how the drug testing in the sport now (not blood testing) came into play. And Floyd and Manny are the biggest two in the sport, especially as far as money is concerned. This testing costs, which is why you won't just see it pop up all over boxing. Stop acting naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        That's how the sport of boxing is. The fighters have to be the ones to make the moves. That is how the drug testing in the sport now (not blood testing) came into play. And Floyd and Manny are the biggest two in the sport, especially as far as money is concerned. This testing costs, which is why you won't just see it pop up all over boxing. Stop acting naive.
        It costs every sport, who's being naive now?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          It costs every sport, who's being naive now?
          You clearly didn't understand what I meant by that.

Comment

• I still can't help but laugh at the complete 180 devout *******s have made in their position.

It went from "Why ask for tests if Pac is such easy work, May is a coward, be a man get rid of the tests and fight Pac" to " USADA testing isn't up to our standards, we need better testing from the WADA" in the span of about a week.

Sorry to say it, but a lot fo you guys are tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              find me a picture of this mythical "*****" creature with a tattoo of floyd. no photoshops from *******land.ph, i'll wait.
              who the **** wants a tattoo of a pu$$y on their body?.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                A great guy who accuses a guy of using steroids who tested negative for steroids. Sounds like a classless pos to me.
                He didn't accuse Pacquaio of using steroids, he said he should take the test if he has nothing to hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  I still can't help but laugh at the complete 180 devout *******s have made in their position.

It went from "Why ask for tests if Pac is such easy work, May is a coward, be a man get rid of the tests and fight Pac" to " USADA testing isn't up to our standards, we need better testing from the WADA" in the span of about a week.

Sorry to say it, but a lot fo you guys are tools.

Comment

Working...
                  X