Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Naa. I won't mind Guerrero saying it. He's not he one saying, "easy fight, easy money." He's also not the one making accusations without proof.

;-|

Comment

Aww damn Guerrero was a cool likable guy. Why would he do this to himself by getting the hardcore Pacquiao fans angry at him? Oh wait no one gives a **** what they think.

Quick someone find a way to Red K Guerrero!

Comment

robert guerrero is a ***** he don't know **** about no boxing he doesn't want this fight to happen.

Comment

manny evan poochiao fields said he will take the test guerrero doesn't want this fight to happen.

Comment

He has something to hide, which is why he doesn't want to take the test.

saying you will and signing the contract are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Dumb *****s will continue to do this until Pu$$y Boy Floyd finds balls to enter Pac negotiations. *****s have to. They love Floyd deeply.
                ;-|

Comment

Pacquiao : Guerrero and Dedication, we'll see you in court

Comment

find me a picture of this mythical "*****" creature with a tattoo of floyd. no photoshops from *******land.ph, i'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      another fighter talking about takin a test but when given the opportunity to do so wouldnt do it.
                      example
                      hopkins- "pacquiao should take the test" but when confronted by pascal refused to do it.
                      dirrell- "take the test" abraham's promoter wanted some blood after the fight but refused
                      Ward- "i have no problem with extra testing" again requested by abraham's promoter but declined
                      pascal requested a blood test AFTER the contracts were signed (meaning he came out of no where with that) hopkins told him to **** off because the contracts have been agreed upon already......no WAY can a fighter agree & sign a contract & 2 weeks into the fight try & change the contract.

EPIC FAIL. if i were hopkins i wouldn't have agreed to it ether on those terms......

also are you a ret@rd? WHO WILL AGREE TO BLOOD TEST AFTER A FIGHT. dirrell did the right thing.......abrahams promoter came out of no where with that because dirrell beat abe. how can you make a request that was never brought up before a fight because you're bitter about what happened to your fighter?

also you made up the ward abraham thingy. blood test was NEVER requsted by abrahams camp.

****ing moron.......

PACS CAMP REFUSED BLOOD TEST FOR 3 YEARS. the test were ALWAYS in the contracts (not after the fight or 2 weeks into the fight idiot)

save it for the ret@rds...
                      Last edited by americanbot; 07-18-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X