Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its not about the number advantage per-say its about taking the speed away from JMM , thats why they are forcing him to 144 , to slow him down , that speed hit to JMM will make all the difference to Pac when they know at the lighter weight JMM gives him a war , JMM is in a rock and a hard place if he trys to carry to much speed he will be left too far behind in power , so to try and stay in touch power wise he MUST sacrifice some speed , Roach knows it lol .

forcing is what floyd did to marquez. first the 144 catchweight and floyd wanting more advantage and said F@ck the catchweight iam gonna weigh as heavy as i can.

Comment

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
      Hatton stopped Castillo with a body shot in a highly anticipated fight before fighting Floyd. He did have a difficult time with Collazo, but who didn't? He fought everyone tough.

Mosley looked like crap before fighting Pac, but looked energized against Margarito before the Mayweather fight. He hadn't lost since Nov. 2007 when he fought Floyd.

Oscar ko'd Mayorga before he fought Floyd then looked crap against Stevie Forbes. Before Floyd, Oscar hadn't lost since the Hopkins fight in 2004. Manny made Oscar come down to 147 and kill himself.

Were you watching boxing back then?
      Yes and even before then.

Oscar reitred after Hopkins, and didn't fight again for almost 3 years. Not fight is a good way of not getting beat, as Floyd will tell you. He came back and fought Mayorga, who is always willing to get hit. With Oscar's chin and Mayorga's willingness to use his face to block the punches there was only going to be one winner.

Oscar didn't look great against Forbes but still won and the fight was at 150lbs as it was intention to fight at 147lbs again.

Did Pacquiao beat a prime Oscar?

No

But neither did Mayweather.

And don't disregard Pacquiao's jump up to welter for that fight, not easy to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        deny deny deny... it goes back to the same logic if u aint got nothing to hide take the test. hopkins if got nothin to hide should have taken the test

same with ward and dirrell.....
        whats up with the CRAB ass mentality?!?!?...smh...B.Hop and Pascal's situation is totally different than Pac and Floyd's....its NOT the same....you dudes are running outta arguments that carry weight so yall seem to take these threads to the playground and act like kids....its like a dude who comes in the club and see 3 or 4 cats smoking some weed....so he then blazes up his own and when security come and snatch him outta the party....he says..." but but...what about those dudes that was smoking as well?"....smh...its not a good look my dude

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          For once I'd have to agree. That 17month lay-off killed him. After Shane destroyed Marg, he was on top of the world & had the momentum.

I'm not saying he would have beat Floyd if he didn't have such a long lay-off but it definitely didn't help him.
          People also forgot how poor Shane looked against Mayorga. Shane also had fights lined up against Clottey and Berto that fell through.

Nice site by the way.

Comment

• Guerrero the moron didn't realize Salido is a beast and took Gamboa's best punches. Gamboa is stronger then you clown. You couldn't even hurt Katsidis but Marquez could. You overrate your own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Yes and even before then.

Oscar reitred after Hopkins, and didn't fight again for almost 3 years. Not fight is a good way of not getting beat, as Floyd will tell you. He came back and fought Mayorga, who is always willing to get hit. With Oscar's chin and Mayorga's willingness to use his face to block the punches there was only going to be one winner.

Oscar didn't look great against Forbes but still won and the fight was at 150lbs as it was intention to fight at 147lbs again.

Did Pacquiao beat a prime Oscar?

No

But neither did Mayweather.

And don't disregard Pacquiao's jump up to welter for that fight, not easy to do.
              I'm not downplaying Pac's jump to welterweight at all. I didn't think he'd win. I also didn't think Oscar had declined so badly. After watching that fight though, I wasn't too impressed with Pac's performance because Oscar looked incredibly lethargic at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                another fighter talking about takin a test but when given the opportunity to do so wouldnt do it.
                example
                hopkins- "pacquiao should take the test" but when confronted by pascal refused to do it.
                dirrell- "take the test" abraham's promoter wanted some blood after the fight but refused
                Ward- "i have no problem with extra testing" again requested by abraham's promoter but declined
                This is. besides up to this point nobody took the test and the coward fights.

Comment

• "It is commonly known that nandrolone is produced by the body, especially in periods when the body is placed in stressful activity like dehydration, diet and strenuous exercise.

"If Salido had taken steroids, his second test done only one day after NSAC findings would have shown it still in its system. Steroids don't go away overnight!"

Comment

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                    I'm not downplaying Pac's jump to welterweight at all. I didn't think he'd win. I also didn't think Oscar had declined so badly. After watching that fight though, I wasn't too impressed with Pac's performance because Oscar looked incredibly lethargic at 147.

Oscar didn't look too great but thats the same Oscar that fought Forbes, and probably not that far away from the fighter that fought Mayweather.

Roach was convinced Pacquiao would beat Oscar, even Pacquiao was 3 to 1 underdog. Roach said he would give up his fee if Pacquiao lost.

He had that confidence because he trained Oscar for the Mayweather fight and knew he could not cut anymore.

Roach said he could not throw the right hand anymore and he knew the reason why he lost the Mayweather fight.

The Pacquiao gameplan was based on what Roach saw when he trained Oscar and the Mayweather fight.

Comment

• Robert is gonna have his green bar turned to red in a matter of hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X