Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Ratings Corruption: Lara moved up Wlliams move down!!! WTF!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Magazine Ratings Corruption: Lara moved up Wlliams move down!!! WTF!!!

What the heck is going on here!!!!!

The Ring just move up Lara (who lost) in their rankings. To add insult to injury, they move down Williams (who won) down the rankings. This is an outrage!!!!
    This is more indecent than anything the Mayweathers have ever done or said in their entire damned to hell worthless lives!!!! This is total corruption on the part of Ring Magazine whom I have just unsubscribed to.

“The majority decision in favor of Paul Williams over Erislandy Lara was so egregious, the Editorial Board, with unanimous support from the Advisory Panel, decided the only fair course of action was to promote Lara and demote Williams,” said Nigel Collins, Editor-in-Chief of THE RING. “The horrendous verdict spoiled what had otherwise been a good weekend of boxing and is just the sort of injustice that turns fans away from the sport.”

Williams (40-2, 27 KOs) dropped five places in the middleweight rankings, from No. 3 to No. 8. Lara (15-1-1, 10 KOs) debuted at No. 5 in the junior middleweight rankings on the strength of his excellent showing against Williams."

I mean, who is the ring to override official decisions like this?

this is for you RING

Comment

Ring Magazine gained my respect, everyone knows Paul William got the ass kicking of a life time. No ones ever pounded Williams so badly. In my personal opinion, Lara beat up Williams better than Quintana did. I had it like 10-2 but could see score cards like 9-3, possibly 8-4. It was still a one sided fight.

Comment

Good.

Awful, disgusting decision, and Goossen being a moron about it afterwards.

Comment

It was one of the most blatant robberies in the past 10 years The Ring did the right thing.

Bernard Hopkins went DOWN in a win over Roy Jones, because he didn't look good.

Paul Williams got his freakin ass beat and won maybe 2-3 rounds total.

Comment

i agree with the ring ............

Comment

wow great job by RING mag finally.

Comment

It would be nice if we saw this more often after a bad decision and by the governing bodies as well.

Comment

Bless the Ring Magazine.

Comment

It would be corrupt if they didnt move him down

Comment

Working...
                    X