Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Ratings Corruption: Lara moved up Wlliams move down!!! WTF!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

great job by the ring. It was clear who was the superior fighter and who has a future in the division. This needs to happen more. The judges need to be held accountable and it starts with things like this.

Comment

Lara has a promising future. I hope to god he gets more hype. He could've even try to unify the belts at 154 at some point. A Molina rematch would be pretty cool. I got Lara having the edge in that fight eventho Molina proved to be a beast.

Comment

Comment

Really, The Ring Magazine deserves a round of applause. Seriously, Lara got robbed everyone knows it. Fight wasn't even close. I had it 8-4, Lara just killed Williams.

Comment

Good. This is part of the reason why boxing is on an incredible slide, it is hard for the casual fan to tell who is worthwhile based on their so called accomplishments and victories because people are spoonfed titles and robbed all of the time.

I'm glad that the Ring magazine acted in a way that lowers the credibility of an official win as in this day and age it isn't cut and dry. If you want to look at a fighters overall worth far more needs to be considered.

Comment

Why isnt Team Lara taking any action on the Judges? Can anything be done? at least for these type of fights that we have seen one fighter beating the other "Hyped" fighter then he gets robbed. Is there any commision or any type of fighter protection where you can take their ass to court the judges or put them on blast? **** like these fights always happen yet the fighter who losses seems to quietly just fade away and not make a big deal out of it. I saw a fight i forgot who but he fought Vanes and handed his ass to him it was an african fighter i dont remember the name but he beat him not by a lot but it was clear he did enough to win the fight yet they gave it to Vanes cuz of his name . Good Job Ring Magazine! Cant hate on that Amen

Comment

The Ring should genuinely act like Lara won and publish that he won just for laughs.

Comment

Oh you must be kidding right?

Comment

With ring moving him up the list, he doesn't need a Williams rematch. We all know who won. He should get on with his life and fight other top jr middleweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X